Part 1

The girl laid in the grass, looking at the sky or at least what she could see through the trees. She thought about what her day would bring, she looked at her clothes in distaste. The way too big sweatshirt hung heavy on her shoulders when she stood and her black jeans which had holes from they're too long of a life where both uncomfortable. She let her head fall back down till she saw a spider and jumped up with a little scream. She sighed and began to walk around. The forest felt never ending and there was nothing that told her it wasn't. The forest was weird but it's not like she had anyone to complain to. It would do weird things like making her wake up it places she hadn't fallen asleep or mess with the food that was in it. She never saw any wild life beside little insects. She never minded bugs but in the forest they were everywhere. She continued her walk but stopped in front of a blueberry bush, or behind, it's not like it had a front or back. She picked a berry and ate it. With a sigh she continued walking, they didn't taste right.

The walk wasn't nice, due to the changing forest somedays it was very open and others it was thick and touchy. She walked more and more, what else could she do? Once it was dark she laid it a patch of grass and fell asleep.