Too stunned?

Ahana's POV:

Ahana's POV:

Vrindavan. Eternal peace.
It feels like a dream going to vrindavan for holi. We are about to reach vrindavan in fifteen minutes and I'm very excited and nervous at the same time because it'll be so much crowd this time because it's holi.

Reaching vrindavan made me forget that veer and I were fake dating. It made me forget all my worries for sometime.

The only thing I could remember was
'I'm in vrindavan' that brought me nothing but eternal peace.

We got off the train at 5 A.M.
And went to the waiting room to freshen up and then we were going to our hotel at Vrindavan.

I went directly to the waiting room as I was very sleepy.

"Ahana, we are going to get breakfast and tea. Do you want to come?" My mom asked.

I denied as I was very sleepy and they all went.

I woke up after fifteen minutes due to social anxiety and fear of being alone.

It was about half an hour and anyone didn't come back anytime soon.

Their phones were with me and I couldn't go to find them because of the luggage.

I got tensed about them and mostly about myself because I was alone. On the railway station. Between so much crowd.

If I stayed here any longer, I might get a panic attack.

As an introvert, it's never easy for me to be alone at crowdy places.

Forty five minutes, they still aren't here.

I swear if they don't come any sooner I'll get a cardiac arrest.

It's not a big deal right? They'll come soon it's not like they're stuck somewhere-

Wait, what if they are??

I guess I should stop overthinking this much. At 5:45 in the railway station I'm literally overthinking something that will never happen

What if it happened-

I couldn't take it anymore. I wasn't able to think or breathe. My head started spinning and I tried to get up but I fell.

I couldn't feel anything around me anymore. That's all I could remember before I closed my eyes.

I woke up when someone sprinkled water on me and woke me up.

"Beta thik ho tum??" A lady asked making me open my eyes. I was too unaware of what was happening.

I was too afraid. I even fainted.

Still anyone isn't here.

"Ahana??!? Ahana!!! Wake up!" I opened my eyes and saw veer waking me up.