#26: Friends no more

AEUGH AEUGH AEUGH no ships  THEHEHEHEHHE, wholesome angst and fluff only. Solar and Moon are besties now [[✨]]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a couple weeks since Sun pulled that prank. Moon and Solar had not talked since.

Moon was to scared to talk to him and Solar... Was to prideful...even though he felt guilty...
It hurted him seeing his best friend's depressed ways.

Moon was sitting alone on the counter. Since the daycare was closed, the animatronics were roaming free.

Sun decided to pay Solar a visit, since he didn't like seeing his brother upset and knowing Solar was the cause angered him.

"Solar" Sun called out.

"Yeah?" Solar replied

Sun pulled Solar and lightly pushed him against the wall.

"Sun what the hell?!" Solar asked a little annoyed.

"What's up with you? Because of you Moon has been depressed for weeks!" Sun yelled.

"I...." Solar didn't know what to say, Sun was correct.

"It's none of your business..I'll talk to him when I'm ready." Solar said.

"Well it better be quick. Your ruining him." Sun said.

Later that night, Sun was out at El chips with Lunar and Roxanne, and The bloodmoon twins were outside.. probably with Earth at the new aquarium in the Pizza Plex.

Solar peaked through the balcony, but Moon wasn't there...

"Probably in his room" Solar thought to himself and walked into the living room.
He stood outside the tunnel of Moon's room and called out: "Moon?"

"Yeah?" Moon replied. Moon was standing behind him which startled Solar.

"Wait, you weren't in your room?" Solar asked, confused.

"No. I just hoped to the balcony and saw you ahead." Moon replied.

Solar could tell he was anxious since Moon was constantly fidgeting with his fingers.

Solar stayed quiet for a moment, before saying:
"I...I uh..." Solar couldn't find the words.

"I'm sorry Solar. For yelling at you the other day..."

Moon apologized first, which Solar found surprising since he should be the one going first..

"I'm sorry aswell for not listening to you. I understand you were concerned for your brother...I shouldn't ha-"

Before Solar could finish Moon said "I forgive you...actually, I forgave you the day it happend."

"Really?" Solar asked.

"Uh huh...truce?" Moon asked. Though Solar could tell Moon was still anxious...unlike his usual self.

Sun came back. Entering the room.

"Hi you 2!" Sun said in his cheerful voice, approaching the 2.

Moon his behind Sun as soon he came close, and it broke Solar's heart seeing that Moon was uncomfortable with him now.

"Moon? You never..." Sun extended the last word, before realizing that Moon had gotten scared of Solar.

Moon had stopped hiding behind people a whole year ago.

Solar backed off a little, desperately pushing back tears that were threatening to escape his eyes.

"...Moon, come on..it's alright!" Sun said, taking Moons hand and extending it towards Solar.

"Sun stop!" Moon yelled, backing away.

"Moondrop come on!!" Sun replied, but Solar stopped him.

"Sun, leave it...it's fine...he'll come around when he wants to!" Solar insisted.

"Fine..your right anyway..." Sun sighed.

Solar turned to leave, but their eyes met one last time, Moon's was filled with anxiety and Solar's were filled with guilt.

"I'm sorry.." Solar whispered before jumping of the balcony. As soon as Solar got down his tears escaped.

Meanwhile back with Sun and Moon.

"Moondrop! Why'd you get so anxious?! He's your best friend!" Sun yelled.

"I...wanted to talk to him...but...I couldn't...I just couldn't.." Moon spoke through tears.

"He just made me...overwhelmed..and I panicked..."
Moon continued.

Sun knew what Moon was saying and understood it perfectly. So he didn't push him much.

"It's alright brother...but...it's also best if you talk to him...when your ready" sun said, hugging Moon tight.