Chapter 2 : The Transfer Student's Arrival

The Homeroom Teacher Welcomed the new student, As the classroom falls into a hush, the door swings open, ushering in a fresh breeze that seems to spotlight the new arrival. Standing tall at the threshold is Lee Jae Yun, the transfer student from Seoul whose name had preceded him thanks to a concoction of rumors and anticipation swirling through the halls of this Busan high school. With a confident stride that matches his sleek, glossy appearance, traits encapsulated by his name, Jae Yun's gaze sweeps across the room, a half-smile playing on his lips as if he's already in on a joke that the rest of the class has yet to comprehend.

'Fu..Another one'i bet he's all plastic surgery and makeup' Yihyun says to his own mind while the transfer student walked upto the middle of the class

He smiled and bowed "I'm Lee Jae Yun, I hope we'll all get along"

'...Just another one of compliment fisher' Yihyun thought while the transfer student bowed and got up

"Take a seat over there, Jae Yun," the teacher directed, with a gesture towards the vacant seat that happened to be Yihyun's. As the words left his mouth, the classroom dynamic shifted: a flicker of concern shadowed the girls' eyes, whispers threaded with worry, while the boys tried to suppress knowing smirks, casting sly glances toward the unsettled crowd.

With an unhurried grace, Lee Jae Yun glided down the aisle, his presence commanding yet nonchalant, entirely aware of the silent theater unfolding around him. Settling into Yihyun's bench, he crossed one leg over the other, an almost imperceptible tilt to his mouth, revealing he'd caught every nuanced reaction, a silent acknowledgment of the ripple effect his proximity could cause.

'...this guy' Yihyun thought to himself, a battle within to maintain the composure his classmates were quickly losing. Every muscle in his face worked to suppress the anger that threatened to betray his own amusement at the sudden shift in the room's atmosphere. It wasn't just the arrival of Lee Jae Yun that coaxed out the hiddens ; it was the unspoken acknowledgement that the school's daily monotony was about to be replaced by an unpredictable whirlwind embodied in a single individual.

For Yihyun, the day unfolded like the turning of a page within a well-worn ghost story. His presence, often drifting unseen through the crowded hallways, had taken a new form' a phantom in his own life. It was a shadowed existence where his voice seemed to falter before it reached the ears of his peers, a specter's whisper lost in the din of the living.

But today, as the girls flocked to his desk, a hive drawn not to the fading ghost of Yihyun but to the vibrant new soul, Lee Jae Yun, a different kind of isolation enveloped him. He watched, half-amused and half-bemused, as his once-ignored desk became a bustling hub of excitement, the air around it now humming with an energy it had never known.

With every laugh and batting eyelash directed towards Jae Yun, the phantasmal realm Yihyun resided in grew ever more tangible. Life, with its peculiar sense of humor, had thrust him into visibility by virtue of the most popular boy's adjacency.

'...My quiet school life'Yihyun Thought to himself while watching others talk to this guy '...Why? Him, I'm handsome too,Aren't ,I'm tall too' and fit'Am i. seriously thinking to myself about what these losers do?...I'm pathetic'

The School Bell Echoed through the hallways, marking the end of another ordinary day. Or at least, it seemed ordinary until Yihyun looked up from his desk and took in the scene surrounding him an explosion of colorful flowers blooming around the figure of Lee Jae Yun. He scoffed inwardly, his thoughts a tangled mess of surprise and irritation. 'Is this how it'll always be now?'

As he made his way out of the classroom, Yihyun felt a sudden tap on his shoulder. He turned, bracing himself for what was likely to follow, an extension of the floral spectacle he'd just left behind. But it wasn't the eager faces of girls or the admiring glances of boys that greeted him; instead, it was the very source of his displeasure himself, Lee Jae Yun.