|| Mara ||

As the curse of Mara continued to plague Blade, he found himself increasingly unable to control the force within him. His actions were swift and brutal, leaving a trail of destruction in his wake; even Kafka and her Spirit Whisper abilities couldn't suppress the Mara within him.

Anguished and on the verge of losing himself to the darkness, Blade sought out you. With crimson eyes ablaze, he stumbled to your doorstep, a tortured plea in his gaze. Determination intertwined within him, knowing that only you could help him resist the Mara's deadly grip without using any powers.

"I need your help," Blade grunted once you opened the door, his voice tinged with desperation that was rare for him and his stoic demeanour. "I can't hold it in anymore."

"Blade?" a look of surprise covered your face. "What's wrong?! Are you okay!?" Blade took heavy steps into your estate, exhaustion taking over him. One little push and he'd topple over. "It's..The mara.." he breathed, his voice but a mere whisper. "What do I do??" your hands waved in the air frantically, panicked. Why was he in such a state?
"Don't..Do anything..Youre presence is enough.." Blade reached out for your hand, and fell right into your arms. His head rested in your chest, and his arms slithered around your waist. His breathe felt hot on your skin it was almost tantalizing.

Slowly put surley, his breathing became more controlled, his body temperature cooled down. Blade was feeling much better, thanks to your provided comfort. He raised up his head to look at you, his eyes adorn with affection. "Thank you." a small smile tugged on his lips.
"So..." You began, eyes rolling around as you spoke, "Are you gonna let go..?"

Blade looked back down at your body, then back onto your face until his gaze fell right onto your lips. His hand went up to press his fingers onto the back of your neck. Blade stood tall, his figure towering over yours, and his position became more confident. "You know what.." he began, his eyes narrowing as he took in every detail of your face, every feature, like how your hair gracefully fell onto your shoulders, and how your lashes fluttered when you blinked-even if it was for a brief moment-and how cute you looked when your cheeks flushed. Oh, but how could he forget those lips? so lucious and..kissable..

"No." he said curtly. "No. I won't let go." Blade leaned closer ever so closely. "In fact, you should get a reward, Y/n. Without you, i would've probably gone mad." he said, as a smirk slowly began creeping up his face.

"Blade, no-" You tried to protest, your face red, but he put his finger over your lips to shush you. "Don't talk, darling. Or else I'll have to silence you with my lips next time."

|| _________________________________________________________||

HEYY WSP READER!!
help this was my first fanfic on this app TvT
Sorry if this was a bit rushed. it's my first time
writing soooo :DD

(BUT FR IM SO DOWN BAD FOR BLADE HELPPP)

🎉 You've finished reading ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀᴇꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴀ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ʜɪᴍ.. || 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕖 || ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛ 🎉