★~~The start...~~★

Well, here we are.
Starr Park.

Full of people, full of life.
A lot of kids, a lot of fun.
It seems like nothing could go wrong... right? Well...

You studied mechanic stuff so you would be educated on how to deal with mechanic stuff such as robots and vehicles, and how to fix them. One day, you got called into Starr Park. Apparently you were needed to fix one of the machines.

The person who called you guided you into an arcade and pointed at an arcade cabinet that seemed broken, so you started fixing it.

Everything was going well, until at the corner of your eye you saw someone. It had a cyan digital-like face that seemed to have a slight glow to it. You didn't have enough time to see who or what it was as it seemed to hide upon noticing that you noticed them. You ignored it and continued working.

Eventually you fixed the arcade cabinet and turned it on, to test it. It seemed like you did a good job!

You got up and packed up your box with the tools, ready to leave. You looked to your right and saw the same face again and expectedly it hid again. You scratched the back of your head in confusion but after a few seconds the confusion faded away as you finally left the arcade.

You left Starr Park and decided to go home. You laid on the couch feeling exhausted, as you fixed quite a lot of stuff today and it was only afternoon after all. It was Saturday, and even though it was a weekend, you still decided to work in case something needed to be fixed on the weekends. But that's why you got an extra tip!

Eventually you decided to visit Starr Park again but outside of work, so you got up, changed your clothes and went back to Starr Park. This time you had to pay for the ticket of course, but after you got inside you realized how truly wonderful this place was. Previously you didn't really notice it as you only came here to fix an arcade cabinet, but now you saw how interesting this place seemed.

You walked around exploring different places and eventually you went back into the arcade. You were wondering whose pair of eyes that you saw belonged to.

Well, there you were, in an arcade. You played a few games on the arcade cabinet that you fixed previously, later you decided to explore the place a bit.

You then happened to stumble across an arcade cabinet that seemed pretty intriguing to you, its base color being white, 2 big red buttons on its right side and a coin slot on the other side.

You decided to insert a coin, and to your surprise nothing happened! You waited and waited, but still nothing happened. You were even getting a little frustrated, thinking that something was wrong with the machine. At that moment it turned on, and you recognized its cyan face as the face that you previously saw.

Its eyes opened and it looked at you silently, seemingly recognizing you from before.

The two of you just awkwardly stared at each other, until suddenly it grew arms and legs! Although the legs were pretty short and the arms quite large, its hands were bigger than yours.

You were pretty shocked at this, but you were a little emotionless at this moment as you were too tired to have an actual reaction.

Both of you continued to stare at each other awkwardly, no one saying a single word.

It seems like both of you were a little awkward in this situation, especially the little arcade cabinet. It felt like you guys could stare at each other forever, to be honest.

Hm.. Well it was about time that someone would break the silence. You decided to speak up.

"..Uh, hi..-." Your voice sounded a bit awkward as you truly felt a little awkward, even though you tried not to show it much.