EP_15 Assasin

HoSeok: Y/N IS ACTUALLY AN ASSASIN!!!! EVEN WORSE THAN ME!!!! SHE FAKED HER GRIEVE AND HER TRUTH AND NATURE AND EVERYTHING TO BECOME AN AGENT TO HIDE!!! WHAT'S THE BEST PLACE TO HIDE FtOM THE GOVERNMENT OTHER THAN BEING THE GOVERNMENT!!!!!!

JiMin:....w.....what?....

HoSeok: KANG Y/N IS AN ASSASSIN!!!! A HEARTLESS ASSASSIN SINCE A VERY YOUNG AGE!!!!

JiMin:..........H-Huh?....

YoonGi: What....the hell is saying?.... Y/N....

Y/N:.....* The same face*....

YoonGi: Y/N?....

Y/N:.....

YoonGi: ....?....!??!!? Y/N WAIT!!!! NO!!!!!

HoSeok: !?

JiMin: !?

* BOOM*!!!! I Kick the door open, wasting no time in grabbing HoSeok by the collar, slamming him to the wall and shoving my gun inside his mouth.
YoonGi and JiMin are shocked and surprised by my speed and strength, and definitely my ations.
But the surprise and horror on HoSeok's face are the only things I'm focusing on.

JiMin: NO PLEASE!!!

YoonGi: Y/N!!!!!!

I am still with the same face, while HoSeok's eyes are shaking in horror with my gun in his mouth.

YoonGi: Y/N PUT DOWN THE GUN!!!!!!

JiMin: PLEASE STOP!!!!!

I talk, my expression still the same, My menacing tone taking over as my anger rises inside me.

Y/N: Why do you know all of that?

HoSeok: !?... * Terrified*

JiMin: ?....

YoonGi: ?.... What?....

Y/N: * Menacingly* why....do you know...all of that about me?....

HoSeok: I....gh.... * terrified *

YoonGi: So he wasn't....lying?....Y/N was it You who killed Saeran?.... * shocked*....

JiMin: .....???.... * terrified*

Y/N: so you're an assasin sent after me, huh? You have 3 seconds to give me a name.

HoSeok: * terrified *!!

Y/N: 3.

YoonGi: Y/N LOWER THE GUN!!!!!

Y/N: Get near me and I'll blow his brains off.

YoonGi: ?!

Y/N: 2.

JiMin: Y/N PLEASE!!!! * TEARING UP*!!!!

Y/N: 1. YOU chose it.

HoSeok: !!! * Terrified*

Y/N: You're right, HoSeok. I am a heartless assasin and I don't negotiate when I'm pissed off.

HoSeok:!!...

Y/N: You know more than you should. And I guess you know enough about me to know that I won't hold back.

YoonGi: Y/N NO!!!!! DON'T!!!!!

* BANG*!!!!!

I don't move, still having HoSeok at gun hold. But I just shift my eye pupils in the direction the shot came from in absolute anger.
It was JiMin who took the shoot in my direction. But he missed.
I keep glaring at him with just my pupils in his dorection. My face still filled with a murderous glare.
JiMin looks terrified after what he just did. He missed the shot after all.