First timers

How we met is a a story for another time. All thats to be known is that she was my first everything. The first time we kissed, it was a peck on the lips before she got on her bus. I was left stunned, it was the first time a girl had kissed me. The first passionate kiss came soon after. She was experienced but I knew nothing, so she took the lead. I still remember her wet tongue mingling with mine, almost as if it was guiding it what to, teaching it how to move. I gave her full control.

We moved on quickly. She had a beautiful slim body and a warm olive skin tone. Black hair. Gorgous eyes and lips.

I soon got to learn more about her body. We were in my bedroom, laying in bed in barely any clothing. She was shy about shlwing her breasts but she couldn't help herself. Her nipples were brown, turning pink at the tips when erect. She wasn't happy with the size of her breasts, they fit into my hand perfectly. The softness of them took me by surprise. I kissed one of them and look up at her for approval, she held the back of my head and pressed her nipple against my lips as I opened my mouth. I was in heaven.

We couldn't get enough of eachother. After a movie date we went to a nearby park. We held hands the whole way, this still gave me butterflies. A womans hands are much softer than a mans, hers especially. We sat down in a scarcely hidden area, under a large weeping tree. Our lips met immediately, my hands went to her waist, under her tight top.

Her hands went to my belt. She slowly rubbed her hands over my crotch and she felt how excited I was. I was impatient, I opened my belt for her and unbuttoned my jeans. She moved her lips away and we looked at eachother, she exhaled before coming back to my lips tongue first while at the same time unzipping my jeans and putting her hand inside. She felt the warmth of my throbbing penis and let out a slight moan. I pulled my pants down to my mid thigh in order for her to get better access. Her lips left me again she looked down to see her hand on my cock. Her soft olive skin against my hard brown member. She start moving her hand up and down, gripping the skin of my cock. We were both breathing heavy, watching the actions of her hands as if studying what was happening, enchanted by it. I wanted more.