5🍂

[🍂SWEET BITTER GOURD🍂]______________________________________

______________________________________

Author's pov
Jungkook came out of the bathroom wrapped around a towel, and the first thing he did was go to his closet and from there he took his leather jeans and wore it and then looked at the mirror which was kept very near his wardrobe.

"Perfect" He mumbled with a smirk while looking at his abs in that glass.

He took his inner and leather jacket from the other wardrobe and wore them, he set his hair and sprinkled a little perfume and was completely ready.

He went straight downstairs from his room where he found Taehyung and his dad eating breakfast. He went over to them and took his seat.

"Good morning dad and Hyung" he greeted.

"Morning" His dad greeted him while eating his breakfast.

"Good morning kook" greeted back Taehyung.

"Hyung now I'm a grown up so stop calling me kook" Jungkook said whit a pout.

"No matter how much you grown, I'm still going to call you a kook." Taehyung may be harsh to the whole world but never to his kook.

"By the way, Hyung, I will go with you to the company." he said while chewing his food.

"When did you start going to the company??" His dad asked.

"Dad, I also have to join the company later, so started preparing now." And the sexy bird will also be there. Last one, he said in his mind.

"Come on, my breakfast is done" Taehyung said while standing up from the chair.

"Yeah, mine is also done, let's go" Jungkook said and he also stands up from his chair.

On the other hand
You thought all night about what Jungkook asked and you came to the conclusion that you should say yes. Because you are not even in a relationship that you will cheat on him and also just as you enjoyed whenever he touched you, you have to enjoy that fun every day.

You ran from your house to the company because you were late and after some time you reached to the company on time and went into the lift and pressed the button of the floor of your cabin.

The lift came and stopped, the door opened and you ran towards your cabin but before you could reach there you tripped over someone, he was down on the floor, you were on top of him and your face was on his chest with tightly eyes closed.