𝐈 . 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝

APRIL 15TH, 2023

APRIL 15TH, 2023

It was silent as fuck when Gio climbed into the car her eyes bloodshot red and her neck and jaw covered in an overwhelming amount of visible hickeys, ones Seraph pretended to not notice as she felt her heart practically shatter.

It had been a whole two days apart and it was obvious what Gio had spent their 'break' doing, and with her older brother no less, to say Seraph was devastated would be a lie, especially because she loved this girl with her whole mind and body.

She didn't even realize she was slowly starting to cry until Gio probably cross-faded out of her mind had leant over to wipe her tears an almost condescending pout on her face as she did so.

"Stop...stop touching me" Seraph shut it down quickly her hands shoving Gio's bigger one away roughly before starting the car and pulling out of her brother's neighborhood which was only ten minutes away from their own home.

Gio sucked her teeth before deliberately placing a heavy hand over her thigh, a touch that damn near burned with the numbing feeling slowly taking over Seraphim.

The radio was low and peaceful as it played random songs from Seraph's abundance of Spotify playlist but with how her night was going it felt like the song currently playing was resonating deeply with her, and it just so happened to be one of her favorites.

"Warm winds on a space ride, when I call your phone on a late night, I recall your soul had a taste like...Gardens, flowers, warm winds" the voice of young Sza and Isaiah Rashaad played softly as background noise distracting Seraph from her raging thoughts and wanting to literally throw up whatever she could because her girlfriend's actions tonight had made her physically sick.

"Sometimes you hate to leave somebody, what's happening to we?"

As they got closer to home gio had slowly sat back and admired her girlfriend, she admired the way despite her crying she still looked so gorgeous, better than any woman Gio had ever met or been with, so why she kept fucking her life up when she had this to come home to made no sense, she just was so stuck in her old ways and she was slowly tearing down such a beautiful soul because of it.

"I call your phone on a late night, I recall your soul had a taste like garden, flowers, warm winds" The song repeated that part until it eventually faded out into the next one but the lyrics were stuck on repeat in Seraph's mind as she pulled into their large driveway.

Sometimes she felt so blessed to have made it this far in her life with her career choices, her lifestyle choices, and her financial choices, all at the young age of twenty-one, but in the recent weeks her big accomplishments slowly felt like they were being replaced with downfall after downfall, and it was all thanks to the lovely Giovanna Ramos, her partner, and the supposed love of her life, who couldn't remain faithful.