SIX

Maithili's Pov

Maithili's Pov

"You should wear something comfortable, I'll get you some clothes," Ahana says once she had finished her Burger and went running upstairs and I looked down at my own Burger which was still only half finished and I was already tired. Ahana was right, this Lehenga I was wearing was too uncomfortable, and I wasn't even able to sit properly in it.

I looked beside me towards Aarav who finished his Burger way before any of us and now was finishing his fries, when he sensed I was looking at him, he looked up.

"Why aren't you eating? You didn't like it?" Aarav asks and I shake my head.

"It's not that, I'm full," I say and he looks at me weirdly but nods his head and points at the Burger in my hand, "Give me, I'll finish it," he says and takes the Burger from my hand and starts eating it as I stare at him in wonderment. It was astounding to see he was eating someone else's eaten food, if my mom had seen him do it, she would have lectured Aarav for straight two hours about manners.

I watch as he finishes the Burger in the next three-four bites and drinks the Cola to gulp it all down, I then realize I was watching him eat like an idiot and immediately look away, taking my time admiring Ahana's house. As I looked around I noticed that Ahana had some photo frames lined up, one was with some little boy who was hugging her from behind and kissing her cheek, then the next photo was with the same boy, but a little grown up as the boy had picked Ahana up in a piggyback style as they gave wide smiles at the camera.

"That's Keith, Ahana's younger brother," Aarav says from beside me when he realizes where I was staring, I nod my head with a smile, I know how fun it is to grow up with a sibling, I had Snaaya, though she was older to me, we just kind of matched the vives together. I went ahead to the next photo on the wall, this boy looked different, they both were sitting in the garden with a dog in their hand as they each kissed that dog's head.

"That's the Bulldozer we were talking about in the car," Aarav says with a snort and I look at him confused.

"Are you referring to the dog or the man?" I ask because I know that the dog in their hand wasn't a Bulldozer breed. Aarav laughs at my questions.

"The man, that's Ranbir, Ahana's boyfriend," Aarav answers and I watch them, they looked so beautiful together, in love, and very happy, this was something I wanted in my partner, the love and the happiness and I was sure Lakshya wasn't going to give me any of that.

"Here, go get changed," Ahana came down with clothes and directed me to what I assumed was a guest room, I thanked her as I walked inside, but couldn't help but notice that there wasn't a single photo of her with her parents, I was sure I saw a picture with her grandparents, but not with her parents, I just hope everything is okay.

It took almost forty-five minutes until I was changed, removing the Bridal Lehenga was hard, so halfway Ahana helped me out and it also took time to remove the makeup that the makeup artist had put on, and I was exhausted by the end.