✨Chapter:46✨

30k yaayhhh!!😭💃🕺💗. Thank you thank you so so much everyone 😭❤.
.
.
.
Author's POV

"Surbhi stop don't run." Arjun said running behind Surbhi.

"Why aren't you letting me play Arjun?" Surbhi whinned while Running.

In the mean the Ekansh entered the garden. His jaw dropped and eyes widen in disbelief.

"What's happening here?" Ekansh said gaining all the attention from Arjun and Surbhi.

Arjun sighed in relief after seeing him while Surbhi became unexpectedly happy about his presence. She ran towards Ekansh and hugged him. This sudden hug catches him off guard! His reaction was mixed of surprise and confusion.

"Ekansh see Arjun isn't letting me play." Surbhi whinned in his embrace. Hearing her Ekansh quickly saw in the direction of Arjun who was awkwardly smiling.
'What's all this?' Ekansh asked through his reaction. Arjun didn't answered he just move his head to other direction.

"Ekansh let's go home. We will play there." Surbhi said in a childish tone. Ekansh again looked at Arjun for explanation. Arjun came towards him.

"Ekansh... She is drunk." Arjun said.

"What? How?" Ekansh asked in amusement.

"Who is drunk Ekansh? I told you that drinking is bad for health." Surbhi said still hugging him.

Ekansh looked at Arjun and said "I'll kill you bastard."

Hearing him cursing Surbhi put her fingers on his lips "Shh.. Don't curse." She said. Surbhi wasn't realizing how these behaviours of her is effecting Ekansh.

"Ekansh take her home. I will see you tomorrow. Bye. " Arjun said and ran from there. Ekansh cursed him in his mind and then looked at Surbhi who was hugging him tightly. It doesn't seems like she is letting him go anytime soon.

"Surbhi let's go home." Ekansh said in convincing tone.

"Ok." Surbhi said.

"For that you have to let me go of your grip." Ekansh said.
"No no.... Please don't leave me." Surbhi said while tightening her grip around him more.

"Shh.. Baby I'm not leaving you. I am just taking you home." Ekansh said while running his fingers through her hairs.

"Sachi." She said.
"Muchi. .. Now let's go." He said.
Surbhi broke the hug and held his hands. They both were now walking hand in hand.
.
.
.
Time skip to the mansion

"Surbhi go inside. I'll park the car." Ekansh said like a teacher instructing his student and Surbhi too nodded her head like Obident kid and get off the car.

Surbhi entered the house while stumbling and swaying from side to side. She was having difficulties to maintain her posture. Finally after so much difficulty she reached the couch. Upon reaching there she just layed down there.

Ekansh entered the house after parking the car. He became tensed when he didn't saw Surbhi in the living room.

"Surbhi." He shouted. Hearing his voice Surbhi lazily raised her one hand from the couch indicating that she is here.

"Present sir." She said while giggling.
Ekansh sighed in relief. He went toward her direction.

"Let's go upstairs." Ekansh said.

"No I don't want to go." Surbhi pouted.

"Don't be stubborn Surbhi." Ekansh scolded her.

"She was right. You don't love me." Surbhi said while tears were escaping from her eyes. Ekansh became silent.