Interduction

Alice's pov

If I want to make this story straight, let's take it back to the beginning of this twisted tale.

I'm Alice Jones I was born on a warm spring day to a happy family, I had a mom and dad and nice home.

I grew up in the 80s, I was happy untill my parents drifted apart leaving me in dispear and heartbreak.

Since childhood I was always told I was not worthy of love and romance I was always told I was fat and ugly, in school I was bullied for being different,  the students made fun of me for being weird.

I always hated those kids and I never fitted in anywhere in life. Until I hit high school, things changed not for the better, but for the worse, I did make many friends and two ex boyfriends and such.

But my life changed when I met him, the boy who I loved but never cared for me at all. He lied to me and he manipulated me in a way I never thought before.

His name was Matthew Davis a cute boy with long black hair and brown eyes,  he was younger then me, I thought he was my one true love untill that little Whore Donna showed up and ruined everything for me.

Would you kill for a guy like him??? Or just leave him be ???

I would never know untill one day I snapped like a twig branch during a West Virginia thunderstorm.