Introduction

The lake territories were once a peaceful haven for various clans, but a devastating war shattered their tranquility. Consequently, small factions of clan cats were compelled to seek refuge elsewhere. Six of these groups sought solace in the moon forest, a mystical woodland that radiates an ethereal glow under the moonlight. Within this enchanted realm, they established six distinct clans: Frostclan, Mistyclan, Frondclan, Wrenclan, Beamclan, and Moorclan. These clans made a solemn vow to Starclan, pledging to avoid the horrors of war. However, despite their best intentions, conflict eventually erupted, much to the dismay of Starclan. In response to this betrayal, Starclan invoked an everlasting leaf-bare, a harsh and unforgiving season.

Fast forward 36 moons, and Weedhare finds herself consumed by grief over the loss of her mate. She is the daughter of Hawkpetal and step-daughter of Ashpelt, yet her relationship with both of them remained distant and strained following the tragic demise of Tipbreeze. As Weedhare's mother grows increasingly suspicious, she and her companions embark on a remarkable journey, driven by a burning desire to uncover the truth. Along their path, they encounter a harrowing trail marked by bloodshed and sorrow. Ultimately, they are faced with a pivotal choice: to safeguard the moon forest from the destructive intentions of Hawkpetal and her cult or to stand idly by and witness its demise.

This captivating tale unfolds through the perspectives of six feline protagonists, with Weedhare assuming the role of the primary narrator.

Warning: Blood/violence (nothing greater than in Warrior Cats), major persona death, LGBTQ+ characters, thematic elements. Suitable for all a while 8+ so lengthy as none of these subjects are triggering......

Enjoy!