Chapter 9

Becky covered Freen's body with her own. They just looked at each other for a few seconds. Then they connected their lips again in a deep kiss, and every sensation and feeling experienced turned into something that went beyond the bounds.

Freen's hands blindly began to free Becky from her clothes. First she slipped her hand under the brunette's shirt, caressing her stomach, raising her hand higher, till she cupped the brunette's breast over her bra. Becky's breath cought in her throat, when she felt Freen's hand undid her belt. 

Freen wrapped her feet around Becky's waist. The brunette felt her own excitement and unconsciously rolled her hips once.. then twice..then trice..rubbing her already hardened member between Freen's thighs. 

Her kisses became wetter as she kissed down Freen's jaw.. and neck, feeling goosebumps covering Freen's skin. Freen's warmth making her dizzy, the smell of her was intoxicating.

She came to her senses when she heard the most sensual moan in her life.

She suddenly stopped, trying to gain her self control. Her breath was rapid, Freen could feel it on her neck. Taking a deep breath, Becky raised her head, looking straight into Freen's hooded eyes. The desire she saw in there was making her crazy. She almost gave up her self control, wanting just to devour Freen right there. 

But she wanted to do it right. She was not going to ruin everything again by giving in to her desire. 

"Freen.." she whispered, closing her eyes for a moment. "We need to stop" 

"Wh..what?" Freen asked , breathless "I thought.. I..you don't want?" she asked again. Sadness was visible in her voice. 

Becky looked at her confused, opening and closing her mouth.

"I knew you wouldn't want to.." Freen continued, holding her tears. She got up, leaning against the headboard. Her eyes were already starting to water. "Who would want to be with me..i knew you would be disgusted by me..after  i.." she let out a quiet sob, wrapping her hands around herself. 

Becky was kneeling on the bed, opposite Freen. Her eyes widened after hearing it. Freen misunderstood her.

"No No.. please don't cry" she started to comfort Freen. She got closer to Freen and held her face in her hands. She gently wiped her fresh tears, rolling down her beautiful face. "It's not that i don't want you.." she continued, as Freen finally looked up into her eyes. "i would like nothing but to take you right now, to make love to you until you asked me to stop" she whispered, kissing Freen's lips that tasted salty, because of her tears. "But i want to make it right. Let me take you out for a date first." she smiled hopefull.

Freen let out a deep breath, laughing. She took Becky's hands that were holding her face, and connected their foreheads once again.

"I thought.."

"I know" Becky didn't let her finish "I know, baby.. but it's not what you think..i promise, please believe me" she kissed Freen deeply, passionately, leaving them both breathless. 

"So..what do we do now?" Freen asked hesitantly , after calming down from the kiss. 

"I'll take you on a proper date"  Becky smiled  "and then..we'll see from that"

Freen nodded and kissed the brunette again, wrapping her hands around Becky's neck, deepening the kiss. 

"Baby.." Becky whispered between kisses "we need to stop, your mom and daughter will be back any minute"