Chapter 447: Bad blood

[Rail Yard]

Facing one another after quite awhile, various bad memories surfaces up once more as Kaido glared angrily at Axel who seemed calm in this situation. Despite coming to this place alone, Kaido had set up various checkpoints surrounding the rail yard about 10 km away from this place as the center, as he had Argos and the others go at the 4 checkpoints which Axel could take to escape from him.

The reason why he placed the checkpoints so far and not let his other comrades actually surround the area, was all because he does yet have the full grasp of what Axel can do at his current self. After all based on what Axel had claimed, he is far more stronger now than he was before, typically he had grown stronger ever since their last battle. With it, one can even expect that he could also sense enemy's around him in a very wide range now that he is stronger. Due to that Kaido cant be careless at all around him.

However despite all of that, Kaido is currently holding himself back from attacking Axel, as he literally does not have a good impression of him ever since their last encounter. But for the sake of conformity, he has to listen through on what Axel is currently wishes to share.

"For a person who does not belong in this world, you are quite a carefree person"

"Stop the yapping, you better give me one good reason why i shouldn't attack you right here right now"

"Hot headed as always i see, you better watch your temper"

"......"

"Anyway as promise, i have some information that could somewhat be of helpful to you"

"... Speak"

"Did you know that your being hunted down?"

"I already know that, my life haven't been easy at all, everyday, i keep even wondering whether you guys are sleeping... your always up to kill me day in and day out, due to that i haven't had a long enough goodnight sleep"

"That figures, after all they are after your bounty"

"Bounty? As in bounty bounty?"

"Yes! that bounty"

Hearing that Kaido was shocked for a bit as he felt bitter from this treatment. After all by putting a bounty above his head, it was the same as if telling the whole world that there is a loose convict on the streets. Even though he hasn't been jailed yet and his identity was hidden to the world and his records were erased, he somehow felt like as such convict, which leave a bitter taste in his mouth.

After all there is a difference between a convict and a villain. A villain is evil, a convict is just a bad person. Villains often serve as antagonists or adversaries to the protagonist or hero of the story. They are characterized by their negative traits, actions, and motivations, which may include committing crimes, causing harm to others, pursuing selfish goals at the expense of others, or displaying traits such as cruelty, deception, greed, or ruthlessness. A convict is a person who has been found guilty of a crime by a court of law and has been sentenced to serve a punishment, such as imprisonment or probation, as a result of that conviction.

"That doesn't sit well to me" said by Kaido

"Right! Anyway do you remember the guys who attacked you before you got here?"

Hearing that question from Axel, Kaido then remembered the event that led to his exile too this world. It was quite a sudden attack and somewhat advantage towards them, he has no qualms about that strategy of the attackers, however they had done something that they shouldn't have. They involved a person whom Kaido knew during his high school days, practically his classmate and his friend.