Teasing

Needless to say, Yuya's counterparts were quick to recognize the plushie as a romantic gift from Reiji. And Yuri was quick to start teasing the tomato.

"So, looks like someone likes you!~" he purred from the mindscape. Yuya blushed brightly. "Yuri! Shush it!"

"I mean, he's not wrong is he?" Yugo said. "Reiji totally likes you!"

"Yugo!" Yuya groaned.

"They have a point, Yuya," Yuto pointed out. "Nobody just gives giant plushies to people that they don't have a crush on!"

"Yuto! You too?" Yuya buried his blushing face in his new plushie. "Just because Reiji gave me a giant plushie doesn't mean he likes me! I mean, it's not like he gave me roses or something!"

"Anyone wanna place bets on how long it'll take for Reiji to give him roses?" Yugo asked.

"Mm, no longer than a week," Yuri said with a grin.

"Three days," Yuto said.

"And I'll go with two weeks," Yugo said with a grin.

"Guyyyyyys!" Yuya whined. "Stooooop! You're embarrassing meeeeee!"

He hid in his new plushie, trying to ignore the playful teasing his counterparts were doing.

Meanwhile, Reiji was watching Yuya from a secret camera in his bedroom. He could only hear Yuya's side of the conversation, but he could tell that Yuya's counterparts were teasing him. And he could also tell that Yuya didn't realize that the plushie really was meant to be a romantic gift. Reiji was kicking himself for writing From instead of Love when he signed the note. He had planned on writing Love, but he'd panicked at the last second and decided to play it safe instead.

"Well, looks like another gift is in order," the young CEO said with a smile. He opened his phone and ordered another gift for his sweet tomato, one that he was hopeful would open the tomato's eyes to Reiji's feelings for him.