We went back to the past chapter 2: "they Change the plot"

After he finished eating he's meal, he begin to go out on town wondering around. After he walked in town, He saw a huge brownish tea shop were he meet Billos. suddenly he decided not to go in there yet, he turn around and seeing a boy with a blond hair, He's eyes were blue of every dancing sky, infinite hues illuminated by newborn light. Cale was so shock seeing alberu in the Henituse village"

Cale: Wha RRt are you doing in here hyung? "he whisper to him closer"

Alberu looking at him blushing slightly.

Alberu: it's nothing dongsaeng, do you still remember anything about- "about to say something"

Cale covering alberu's mouth.

Cale: shh!, Let's talk about this somewhere else."walk away", come on?

Alberu went after Cale, and reached we're cale's secret place is.

Alberu: "amused from what he saw" wow..I never seen such a beautiful place like this.

The place was so beautiful, it describe
the sky glistens as the sun begins to set, the enlightening fireflies light up the sky. As the birds shriek past my ears, the sound of the calming waves delights me and makes me feel at peace. The smell of the salty rever intoxicates my lungs. As i sit on the grasses, i truly appreciate what beauty nature is!

Alberu: were did you found this place cale? "He question him"

Cale: when I was running looking for the ki- "He remembering them"

Alberu: Cale?, dongsaeng. are you alright? "He ask"

Cale: I'm fine. Just remembering them..."he look gloomy"

Alberu: is it ohn,hong and raon?...why don't we find them? "He ask"

Cale: yeah, I know. But I need to get my first ancient power first, before looking for them "He look at him"

Alberu: then, you know how to get it right? "He ask"

Cale: yes, so we better plan this and then we keep moving.

Alberu: agree. "He nodded"

After that, they started to plan on everything.

Alberu: alright, it all settled. Let's do this then.

Cale: yes, let's go-

Cale suddenly faces a guy with a black hair, having emo face that can scare everyone out, it was "......".

???: who are you and what are you doing at this place hah. Are you an intruder! "He pointed his sword at cale's face".

Cale: who are you? "He pretended to not know him"

Choi han: my name is choi han. Now, who are you!? And why are you here! "He pointed it again at cale's throat"

Cale: "he sigh"...we just come here to relax...I am cale Henituse and this is Alberu crossman, the crown prince. "Cale pointed at the back"

"Cale's mind" this wasn't happening at the book I read, did we actually change the plot of the story. I guess we're doing this to avoid them dieing hah, I have no choice but to keep going for it. "He sigh"

Choi han: the crown prince?! "He Kneel down" my apologies for my behavior, your highness.

Alberu: it's fine, Pls raise yourself up.

Choi han: "stand up"....

Cale: well, we better get going...and, are you hungry? "He ask"

Choi han: no. "He's stomach growls"