ep.4

Author pov;

Tae said kookie I wanna talk to you jungkook nodded then he pecked jimin's cheek and said hyungie you wait here we will talk and then we will cuddle you okay?

Jimin nodded then tae pecked jimin's other cheek and said my baby just 10 mins okay? Jimin said okay come fast taekook chuckled and left to balcony.

Taehyung said in serious tone will you really take him out? Jungkook nodded and said yeah I'm thinking of taking break and you also should take it just for 2 weeks I guess.

Tae nodded and said then what about your enemies jungkook chuckeld and said hyung you know me I won't even let a single scratch on both of you tae chuckeld and nodded while saying yeah I know how you're if someday jimin hyung saw you in that way then I'm sure he is gonna faint.

Jungkook laughed and said yes then tae said so we will go to India jungkook nodded and said if hyungie wanna go so I can't deny it tae chuckeld and said let's go he must be pouting jungkook smile.

Then they came and as tae said jimin was pouting jungkook chuckeld and peck his lips and said why my baby hyungie is pouting? jimin said cutely why you are not talking to me? Jungkook said what you wanna talk?

Jimin Said will you take me to India? Jungkook shook his head and said no I'm busy maybe next month taehyung chuckeld and he again started to do his work in his laptop.

Jungkook sat beside tae and took jimin on his lap then jimin said kookoo please jungkook smirked and said first call me hyung jimin glared him and said but I'm your elder brother.

Jungkook shrugged and said if you wanna go out first say hyung please take me out jimin pouted cutely and said hyung please take me out tae chuckled softly and peck jimin's cheek jungkook said say it more cutely.

Jimin looked at jungkook with his famous Bambi eyes and said kookie hyungie please take chimmy out jungkook hugged him tightly squeezing him jimin said yahh let me breath.

Jungkook said how can you be so cute I love you so much jimin giggled and said love you too then he peck jungkook's cheek jungkook chuckeld and snuggle in his neck.

Tae said in fake sad tone no one's love me jimin's eyes widen he immediately cupped tae's face and said I love you taetae taehyung peck his lips and said love you too my baby cub jimin blushed making taekook chuckeld.

Then jungkook said okay so day after tomorrow we will go till then we can manage everything okay bun? Jimin giggled and peck jungkook's cheek and said you're the best jungkook smile then jimin said let's watch movie.

Taekook nodded now they were cuddling and jimin was squeezed between two buffed body tae said what my baby wanna watch? Jimin thought for sometime and said jungle book jungkook laughed and said you're really baby hyungie.

Jimin glared him so jungkook said what? I said truth jimin whinned and said taetae see he is making fun of me tae chuckeld and said but he is saying thruth though jimin sat on bed and said I'm going I don't wanna watch  any movie.

Jungkook pulled him and again made him lay on bed and he put his hand on jimin's waist so he can't go jimin wiggle and said let me go you both are bad tae peck his cheek and said we are sorry bubba please jungkook also said yeah please we are sorry we will watch whatever you want.

Jimin pouted then jungkook said tae hyung let's watch jungle book tae nodded jimin smile and taekook kissed his each cheek making him giggle and after sometime they were watching movie happily.

After 1 and half hour jungkook saw jimin is sleeping while snoring cutely tae also saw and they both chuckeld then tae said you can also rest kook we have so much work jungkook nodded and slept while hugging jimin.

Tae also off the tv and slept with them.

Time skip;

In evening three brothers are sitting and jimin is sitting on jungkook's lap playing with his shirt button and jungkook's hands are wrapped around his waist.

Tae is working in his laptop jungkook said baby jimin hummed so jungkook continued tomorrow evening we will go to mall for shopping okay? Jimin excitedly look at jungkook and said really? Jungkook chuckeld and nodded.

Tae also chuckeld then jimin said what happened to you? Jungkook frowned and said what do you mean? Jimin giggled and said today you're being nice you are taking me out for small vacation and tomorrow mall something good happened right?

Jungkook glared him and said in deep voice get up jimin flinched and said are you angry? Jungkook pinched his arms making jimin screamed ahhhhh then jungkook left his hold and jimin's eyes were teary jungkook chuckeld and peck his eyes jimin shivered.

Tae who was watching everything chuckeld and said kook don't scare my baby jungkook hummed then jimin said I'm sorry jungkook said in deep stern voice so you think  I'm taking you out just because I'm happy because of some shitty things jimin again flinched.

Jungkook glared him and jimin look down then jungkook made him look up by lifting his chin he lean on his face and said listen carefully Jeon Jimin I'm being nice cause I wanted and nothing can make happy except you and tae hyung understood? Jimin gulped and hesistately nodded.

Jungkook groaned jimin flinched badly and cried taetae taehyung chuckeld and said come here bubble jimin tried to push jungkook but his hold was tight jungkook said tell me did you understand? Jimin said yes but please leave me jungkook chuckeld left him.

Jimin immediately sat on tae's lap hiding his face in tae's neck tae rubbed his back and said it's okay bun shh... Don't cry jimin sobbed so tae said bun you know we can't control after seeing you crying jimin wiped his tears and look at both of them.

Jungkook peck his lips jimin glared him cutely and said you're meanie don't talk to me jungkook again peck his lips and said will see tae chuckeld and said let's go and eat jimin whinned and said tae no hungry.

Tae stood up and said in strict voice I don't wanna hear any tantrums. Jimin pouted making taekook chuckeld and then they had their dinner and they all slept together in jimin's room.

Hii guys!!

Hope you are enjoying 😌 😁.