you are a liar

I don't beat my head with what is true anymore. To think that every day you are being lied to by the government, politicians, family, and friends. To think that at least millions of people are being lied to when they are told that there is life after death, or if they are lied to when being told that death is the end.From the moment of our creation, growing up from the womb until the day we die we are like a flame. We want to grow, learn, experience, be the best. I look at my dog, he doesn't need to reassure himself. He simply is the best. He knows it from the things his father (owner) shows to him and the actions the father uses to show love. We humans are not so lucky. We have to continue with out life, with or without love from other people. The body is affected by the lack of sleep but what about the mind? The memories are being stored by the mind but what about the body? In the brief time that I am here, I wish to do something that has been done many times before. To leave something behind, so that the next person finishes the race with just a bit more. No amount of movies, games, or books will save us completely. Just like no one person will ever bring us complete happiness in life so that we don't require food or air anymore. Instead, I focus on the unseen things. The laughter of the children, and the unavoidable cries that are to cry when they fall. The thrill that teenage love can give and the anger that a breakup can cause. For adults, the financial gains and the hollow identity that is felt with a mid-life crisis.And what about the old? The old lose their body and their mind. Their senses dull and they become less and less of a person, or so we think. But what is clear in the eyes of a person is made whole in the knowledge of a creator. As no work of art is known better than by the artist, so it is with humans. If I have learned one thing from life is this: the truth always seems contradictory. For what is a meaningful life and what is a wasted life when we look at others? We may never know... Unless!