-Nine-

Assalamualaikum my fairies 😏. Nhi Kara na tum logon ne vote 🥲 haina , fir se mujhe yu hi episode daalne par majboor kar diya na 💀 , yaar you know guys maybe tum logon ko vote karne se koi faida na ho par , tumhare ek vote se kisi ko success mil jata , 🥺 to be honest guys mujhe ese kehna baar baar ✋🥲 aur tum logon ka mera na sunna , mujhe sharminda kar deta 😑😑😑..........

Koi ni ab aage se nhi bolungi votes karne ko , tum log dekhte raho ........
.
.
.
Hidayat of love 💕☺️

—— Amayah Fatima

_________________________________________

Elma : IT STUCK THE DOORKNOB IS STUCK I CAN'T OPEN IT ......

She shouted from inside making him widened his eyes as he felt the fear in her voice the pain in her voice, the starting slamming the door,

Then he thinks for a moment , that If he starts panicking like her, then she will get more afraid , which could lead to some serious trouble, which she does not want.

Taehyung : Elma Listen, can you hear me???

Elma: y--yeah Pleaseee do something please I'm gonna die here !

Taehyung : the hell are you saying are you a kid ??? Huh???

Elma : I'm afraid of locked rooms please do something

Taehyung starting to talking to her in soft clam polite way , making sure to  clam down  her by his words , while his eyes was searching something to break the door!

Taehyung : Elma , listen to me carefully, forget about the things around Just focus on me and my words you got it?

Elma : y-yes

Taehyung : Look, the first thing is that you are not alone, I am also with you, there is just a distance between us two like a thin wooden door .

Elma : you are with me right?????

Taehyung was walking here and there in hurry but when she said that his foots stop and he look towards the door then he goes towards it slowly slowly while saying.....

Taehyung : I am exactly here, you don't need to worry, I am here, just wait a bit and I am looking for something that will open this door .

Elma : I'm afraid pleaseeeee

She starting crying which make him feel really bad his heart feel a strange pain after hearing her crying voice she was crying like a little kid, he starting punching on the door....

Taehyung  : JU-st  w-AIT ...... While I am trying to open it you have to talk to me otherwise I not gonna open it

Elma : i promise I won't shut my mouth but please open this door!

Taehyung : what's your full name???

Elma : El- Elma han-hana

Taehyung : Elma Hana right????

He was just punching the and kicking it making his hand starting bleeding but he didn't stop , then suddenly he remembered something

Taehyung : good, by the way, hey did you forgot your Allah????

Elma look at the door when she heard Allah from his mouth for the first time plus on this type of situation, she look at her hands which was shivering then she remembered something....

Her memory —

Elma : Abbu i don't know, but look my hands are shivering.

Mr Raza : then you should make dua