Scream

Amy's heart was racing as she ran through the darkness vineyard. "I can't believe this! I have to get out of here I want no part in taking over the world!" She thought as she ran. Tears start falling from her face in terror and heartbreak. "I knew following my gut not to have him turning me that night was a good choice!" She thought as she came to the bed and breakfast employee parking lot that lay vacant. "Where's my car?!" She panicked. "Decommission until the wedding" she turns seeing Tails and cream smiling with fangs flashing. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" She yelled and started to run once more. Her heart continues to racing a fear grew more as she runs into the wooden area to avoid being seen. Everything was rushing through her mind wondering if them being nice to her was just a ruse. "We're any of them my real friends?" She thought as she stopped to catch her breath. "We are friends Amy and we will be forever" blaze said and Amy turns seeing her and silver. "NO I DONT WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Amy yelled. "You bare the moon goddess mark you were chosen for this Amy. You were chosen to be our emperor sonics mate." Blaze said. "THEN FIND ANOTHER GORL WHO BARES THE MARK!!!" Amy yelled." "Can't do that Amy we waited for you and you are the chosen one" silver smiled. "NO!" Amy picks up a large bracing and hits them both as they came at her. She starts running again and dodges Knuckles, Rouge and Shadow coming at her before finally getting into a clearing with the full moon shining on her. She turns to see if she was being followed and swallows her salvia and gasps breathing heavily. When she turns around she's face to face with sonic who grabs her. "LET ME GO!" Amy screamed. "No Amy I won't ever let you go because you're mine~" he smiled as he eyes glowed. "You used me!" "No I didn't Amy I loved you the moment I saw you and when I saw your mark it made it even more perfect~" he said in a seductive voice. "Let me go! I won't be part of taking over the world! It's wrong!" She yelled. "You see my rose that's not happening and I'm going to have to break my promise because I'm not risking you escaping before our wedding~ and you will forget about your morals to serve me~" he hissed as his fangs grew and eyes glowing more green putting Amy in a trance.

He pulls her closer then bites her neck making her scream echo in the night.