𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She danced across the stage, her soft slippers barely brushing the floor. Her movements were graceful and precise, as if she was floating across the wood. It was easy to forget that she was a human being, with flaws and failings like anyone else. But it was impossible to forget how beautiful she was when she danced. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She was the embodiment of perfection. 

Zade, he fell for Blair the moment he laid eyes on her. Though, he was certain she didn't like him, her friends didn't so why would she?

The punk rock star had spent his life living on the edge. He was wild and unpredictable, always pushing the boundaries of what was accepted. But when he saw her on stage, something changed inside of him. He couldn't explain it, but he knew he wanted to be with her. He wanted to make her his, to love her the way only he could. But she didn't seem to notice him, and he was too afraid to approach her. Instead, he watched from the wings, his heart beating faster with each passing moment. 

As Zade watched Blair dance, his heart beat faster with each passing moment. He knew he had to find a way to approach her, but he didn't know how. He was a used to living on the edge but this felt different. He had always been confident in his ability to charm any woman he wanted, but Blair was different. She was elusive, a girl he couldn't catch.

He knew that he couldn't just approach her like he had with other women in the past. Blair was not like other women. She wouldn't fall for him if he came flirting first then getting to know her second, He needed to find a way to impress her.

As the performance came to an end, Zade rushed backstage, his heart thumping in his chest. He knew he had to act fast if he wanted to speak to Blair before she left. He looked around frantically, scanning the room for any sign of her. Finally, he spotted her near the green room and made his way over to her.

"Blair," he said, his voice trembling slightly. "I just wanted to tell you how amazing you were onstage. Your grace and your beauty, it was hypnotic."

Blair looked up at him, a skeptical expression on her face. She had no idea why he was talking to her. But there was something about him, something that seemed genuine and authentic. She couldn't help but feel a twinge of curiosity.

"Thank you," she said softly. "That means a lot."

Zade smiled, knowing that he had made the first step towards winning her over. But he knew that he had a long road ahead of him. He was willing to do whatever it took to make her see him as more than just a troublemaker. And he was determined to make her his, no matter what it took.

His phone vibrates. He shoves his hand into his pocket, pulling his phone out. The screen lights up, it's a text. His eye's scan over the text, band practice. 

He glances up at her, speaking in an apologizing tone, "Sorry, I really need to go. I'll see you around!" And with that, he turns on his heels, quickly walking off.

After some time, he arrives at his friend, Fred's house and walks into the garage. His other friends, Max and Sam were there too, Sam playing Max's drums while Max is attempting, in vain, to get him to stop. When Sam finally stops, they rehears for their next show. But, Zade wasn't too focused on the band, he was thinking of Blair, he couldn't get her out of his mind.

And so, he was set to prove to her that he was not just another punk with a guitar. He was a man with depth and a heart, and he was willing to do anything to prove that to Blair.