Imagine Tom waiting for you to get home

You cursed yourself as you finally managed to get home. You'd worked late again, and you'd promised Tom you wouldn't. As soon as you got in through the door, you dropped your bag as you gulped at the sight in front of you.
Leaning against the doorway he stood, his beard and hair rough, the tight leather jacket hugging every muscle, his long fingers tapping impatiently against his parted legs.
"I've been waiting for you darling", he purred in his husky voice, his jaw clenching as he flashed you a mischievous grin, his eyes flashing with lust. His long legs strode over to you and you found yourself backed up against the door, his hands wrapping around your waist. "Hungry dear?", he asked huskily, whispering in your ear as he pressed himself up against you, his hands snaking up your back, under your shirt as he began to nibble your ear. You moaned as he touched you, your hands playing with his hair. His kissed sunk lower, a growl escaping his lips as he kissed your neck, making you moan again as you tugged at his leather jacket, opening it so you could press your hands up against his muscular chest hidden under his black tshirt. "Oh no darling, I'm getting you undressed first", he chuckled, grasping your wrists, licking his lips as he pulled you on through to the bedroom .... ;)