New Crush Exposed?!? ||Requested!||

Genre: 🌸

Type of Relationship: ❤️💖
(Mix of Platonic and Romantic)

//Another request for my friendo after asking for her permission to make this!  ^^//
sweet_soft_pastels--

Featuring...

MY OCS
Yūhi Megumi, the golden ray of sunshine with the goal of defeating Upper Moon 2 and avenging her family. She uses Flower Breathing, which derives from Water Breathing.

Kumosu Dokuhime, the bright spider girl who is one of the youngest adoptive sister of the Kochos with a carefree attitude. She uses Spider Breathing, which derives from Insect Breathing.

Kanrohana Shukuharu, the most sweetest and kind flower girl who dreams of bringing back peace to humans. She also uses Flower Breathing, which derives from Water Breathing.

MY FRIENDO'S OC
Ren Hanabusa, a boy who is determined to reach his goal of following his father's footsteps. He uses Flower Breathing, which is derived from Water Breathing.

CANON CHARACTERS
Aoi Kanzaki, a hardworking girl who does her best to help out around the Butterfly Mansion.

Shinobu Kocho, one of the nine Hashiras among the Demon Slayer Corps who strives to avenge her older sister by killing Upper Moon 2. She uses Insect Breathing, which derives from Flower Breathing.

Kanao Tsuyuri, a quiet and serene young girl who is the tsuguko of Shinobu Kocho and uses her coin to make decisions, yet she's learning to follow the voice of her heart. She uses Flower Breathing, which derives from Water Breathing.

Summary: Yūhi's crush on Ren gets exposed by Kumosu and Kanrohana, but with a little push of encouragement, looks like these two beans will have to interact and become "good friends" after an awkward encounter~ >:)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Part One: One Question, One Discovery
It was a clear sunny day in the Demon Slayer Corps, where birds flew in the sky freely while the gentle spring breeze blew through the leaves of the oak trees. What could possibly go wrong?

At the Butterfly Mansion, a golden blonde haired girl named Yūhi sat on the porch that lead to the small garden where she was concentrating on making a flower crown. She had completed a few training sessions with the headmaster of the mansion, who was also the Insect Hashira and her mentor, Shinobu Kocho.

'Wow, all of this training almost took all of my energy, but it was worth getting stronger every time!' Yūhi thought to herself, soon finishing up with the flower crown as she stared at it in her hands with the look of triumph. She carefully placed it on her head to test it out while avoiding any damage to the colorful flower hairpiece on her hair, letting out a small sigh of content as she then stared up at the sky, closing her emerald green eyes as she breathed in the fresh air.