Chapter Two

Auther Pov
Before Christel Jean Cruz going to the company someone follow her.

Flashback

Cruz Company

On the phone

"Christel where are you I been waiting for you" Mr Cruz said.
"Dad I decide to go the other street cause someone is following me" Christel Jean said.
"So make it faster"Mr Cruz said
"Ok Dad"Christel said.

Before Christel Jean could off the one she had a Carcrash and a one man get out of the car get the gun and shoot her.

"You will be death and not wakeup. I make sure your family will suffer for what they do to my family. I make sure I will pay them" Unknown said.

Flashback end

Hospital

Liam Cruz Pov

"So what happened to my daughter" Liam said.
"If she dint wake up she will die. If she wake-up she will lost her memory" Doctor Kim said.

The doctor go out of Christel room

"Hubby what happened to our daughter"Mrs Cruz said.
"Our daughter call me she said that one man is going after her . After that I I heard a gun shoot and one man said You will be death and not wakeup. I make sure your family will suffer for what they do to my family. I make sure I will pay them"
Mr Cruz said.
"But do you know him" Mr Cruz said
"Yes" Mrs Cruze said.
"But how is he"Mr Cruz said
"But he is my ex" Mrs Cruz said.
"So tell me the all the story. Cause you were hiding me a story " Mr Cruz said.
"Yes I'm hiding you it is true. He is Cryus Park he want to kill you but my parents force me to marry her but he want you to die. And he said if I marry you he will kill me and you and our daughter when I escaped her own company have been lost all the money and now he is back he want to kill us" Mrs Cruz said.
"So that is true" Mr Cruz said.
"Yes but when are we gonna tell our child that she is a mafia"
Mrs Cruz said.
"We will tell her in many days"
Mr Cruz said.
"But what the doctor tell"
Mrs Cruz said.
"If she dint wake up she will die"
Mr Cruz said.
"So what are sopose to do if our daughter will die" Mrs Cruz said.
"We will give our property to the people how are our nephew and we will decide their own property"
Mr Cruz said.
"What will she lost her memory if she dint know as or she will now as"
Mrs Cruz said.
"We will tell it to her that she is our grandparents tita/tito cousin"
Mr Cruz said.
"Ok"Mrs Cruz said.
"But you and your parents are now ok"Mr Cruz said.

Flashback

"If you marry someone Roselle I will not accept the child. And not give my own property to you. I will give your property to my nephew"
Mr Wook said.

After Mr Wook said

"Daughter I will accept the grandchild of your" Miss Wook said.
"Ok Mom" Roselle Wook said.

End of Flashback

"Yes my mom will accept the child" Mrs Cruz said.
"But what about your dad wife"
Mr Cruz said.
"He will never give me her own property" Mrs Cruz said.
"Ok . But what are your parents corporation" Mr Cruz said.
"My parents are a Mafia boss my mom own a company" Mrs Cruz said.
"But your property" Mr Cruz said.
"He said I will give your own property to your own cousin" Mrs Cruz said.
"Ok so what are they planning"
Mr Cruz said.
"If I had a daughter they will gonna kill him and they are gonna do something to us to down our own company. But what are we gonna do if our daughter wake-up" Mrs Cruz.
"I will give him a two bodyguard" Mr Cruz said.

Heaven

"Do I need to go on Christel Jean Cruz Body" Christel said.
"Yes you have to go inside of her body now" Good said.
"Ok" Christel said.
"When the time is back you are gonna go back to the. Heaven and you will not have a power in the land"
Good said.
"Why"Christel said.
"Cause they will now you are a angel"
Good said.
"Promise do not tell them that you are a angel. How came from Heaven and go inside in Christel Jean Cruz body"
Good said.
"Promise"Christel said.

After that Christel go inside in Christel Jean Cruz body.