Chapter 13- opening up

Jenny
"What happened?"
"This horrible child wound up Danny so much to the point he cracked. He even purposefully went into touchy subjects about Danny's life."
Mrs Jackson grinds her teeth, "Josh. Get the fuck to my office." She whispers the 'fuck' part. Josh scoffs and walks away. This entitled dickhead omg.

Danny
Nathan grabs my arm and drags me to the nurses office. He pulls me to the floor bed and throws me down.
"What the hell?" He shouts
"I don't- what?"
"Why did you yell?"
"WHY DID I YELL? You think I did that on purpose?!" I cry, tears welling in my eyes.
"WELL- NO. BUT YOU COULDVE WALKED AWAY?"
"What the fuck Nathan. I thought you supported me."
"Darling I do, I just don't think you should've told him."
"AS I SAID, IT WASN'T ON PURPOSE?!"

Nathan buries his head into my neck and groans. He flops onto me and wraps his arms around me.
"I'm sorry babe." He sighs, "it's just so hard seeing you being hurt, and to see you struggling with your anger issues. It's so hard and I really love you."
I start to cry and he wipes my tears.
"I love you too." I whisper.
I lean in to kiss him and he pulls me in closer. We make out for like a few minutes, it's sort of more emotional than romantic.
The bell rings to sound break time and we break our kiss. We both start panting.

Miss alestar busts in and fast walks over to me and Nathan. She kneels down, "okay so big news, Josh is suspended for a month and if anything like this happens again he's excluded."
I drop my jaw and smile.
"That's fucking awesome!" I exclaim.
"Omg that's amazing!" Nathan smiles.
"Yeah!" Jenny agrees.
"Oh also expect mrs Jackson to come in soon, she said she wants to talk to you." She adds.
I nod.

A few minutes pass of hugging Nathan, kissing Nathan, crying. Crying whilst hugging and kissing Nathan.
"Hey uh! Danny, can we talk?" Mrs Jackson walks in holding her phone.
"If it's about the bathroom situation everyone in here I trust and know what I assume you're about to talk about. So you can say it in here."
"Uhm.. okay! We can stay in here then." She smiles, pressing something on her phone and sliding it into her pocket. I sit up and cross my legs.

"So. About what you said in the bathroom, we are concerned for your safety. Obviously, it could've been an over-exaggeration, but we have decided we will phone social services and get them to look round your house and stuff."
"WHAT?" I shoot up to my feet.
"NONONONONO! YOU- YOU CANT? Please do not call social services on my mum! She's gonna assume it's me who called and fuck me she won't be happy." I start to tear up and shake.
Nathan stands up and wraps his arms around my waist, hushing me gently.

"So your not denying your in danger? You're ,if anything, backing up the idea she is dangerous as you're scared she could hurt you if we call on her?"
I gulp, "uhm.. no? I don't know."
"Danny. Are you in danger at home. We don't need to call straight away, we could talk to the police and figure out a safe way to escort her with you still safe. Are you in danger?"
"I think so." I mutter, placing my hands on Nathan's, which are still around me.
"You think so?"
"Mhm."
"Why aren't you certain?"
"Well like, I've never seen other parents discipline it might be normal-"
"Danny that's not normal." Nathan interrupts.
I sigh and look at mrs Jackson.

"I will save this for the police, but before I leave, can you show me any type of proof?"
"My whole fucking body." I spit. I tap Nathan's arms to signal to remove them and I take off my hoodie.
Mrs Jackson's jaw drops.
"I'm not sure I even want to know what's under the bandages." She mutters. She takes her phone out of her pocket and presses another button.

"Alright so what I'm gonna do is I'm going to take this recording to the police, you will also come and you can bring Nathan if you want. Then we will discuss how to safely get you out of your home."
"Okay- uhm sorry what recording?"
"I recorded since I walked in."
"Oh great. Now my abuse is documented." I groan under my breath, covering my face.