Episode 6

MAXINE'S POV

It was the end of my relationship with James that couldn't work, and the same thing happened to Alyssa and Henry after we got back from the car, Alyssa leaves back home I take one last look at James seeing that he still looks at me we both knew it was over forever, Going back to my room I lock myself up and burst into tears, what had I done? I had seriously left James forever he loved me after all and because of me everything is ruined, fuck everything, fuck my life I would like to get a shot in the head with a gun and do it over but unfortunately you continue to live.

HENRY'S POV

I was with James in the car we are listen musical "My dad used to say that the musical can help" he says, "Really? i don't think it makes more depressing" i respond and then Alyssa's aunt come to us say that we can't parking in this street then she enters in the car and start to talk to James about his dad and they start talking about where to scatter his father's ashes and James remembers a place where his mother and father always went, so before James take me home we go there to scatter the ashes suddenly when we start to go there we see Bonnie drive a car in the opposite direction where Alyssa and Maxine are and James turns back "Why are we returning there?" I ask to him, "Bonnie.." he responds and we see her car parking near Alyssa's home and try to see something from the window when i see Alyssa's mum talk to her "I don't think she had a sister" James says, "She's a fucking liar" i say and then Maxine get out from the home and see Bonnie and Alyssa's mum talking, "Oh no... Maxine.." James says.

MAXINE'S POV

In the end I couldn't stay in bed all day, so I got up and took a breath of fresh air when I saw Bonnie and Alyssa's mom "Hi Maxine, is Alyssa home?" Bonnie says, what the fuck she was doing here "No she is not here" i respond, "Ok" Bonnie says smiling going away, "Who is her?" Alyssa's mum asks to me, "A friend" i lied, why Bonnie was here? i start to search Alyssa and i found her in the Cafe, "Alyssa something is wrong" i say, "What?" she says, "Bonnie comes to our house today and was searching for you" I say, "How did her find us?" she asks, "I don't know but she had a car she is lying to us all the time" i say, "Ok this is so creepy why she follow us?" Alyssa says, "I don't know but i want to stay here" i say, "Ok you can help me with the cafe i try to earn money for my mother" she says, "Ok" i respond.

it's night and while we clean the cafe I see a woman entering is Bonnie again "You forgot this" she says, "Wait so you come this afternoon for this?" i ask, "Yes take it Alyssa" she says giving her the forgotten veil in the car.