The New Kid

"DESTINY!!!" screamed my oh so loving mother. Please note the sarcasm.

"YES MOM" I screamed back cause if I didn't oh boy would i be in trouble.

"COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!!" she screamed yet again, I really wish she would stop screaming its driving me crazy and already giving me a headache and I haven't even gone to school yet.

"Fine" I mumbled to myself clearly annoyed since she always takes me away from doing my hair cause it look like a freaking birds nest.

I managed to go downstairs without showing I'm mad and walked to sit down on the bar stool."Here you go Hon- my goodness Destiny what in gods name happened to your hair?!?!" she exclaims. Lets just say I was born with super thick curly hair due to the fact I'm half Puerto Rican and half Black it takes quite a bit of time to do my hair but my mom is always rushing me so sometimes I just throw in a messy bun.

'Well mom you interrupted me in the middle of me doing my hair- ugh just don't mention it please, I'll be upstairs getting ready for school"

I walked upstairs to go to the bathroom and take a quick shower but first take a glance at my watch

3 days 7 hours 45 minutes 15 seconds

AT SCHOOL

Destiny's POV

Okay I really want to hurt whoever invented school but I'm a little glad this is my senior year and I'm finally leaving high school and all the people here
besides my two best friends which we've been friends since diapers. Anyways I walk in school with my brother Luke oh yeah I forgot to mention him well I'm a twin with my brother Luke and were both seniors because duh were twins but he's older by 4 minutes and is always rubbing it in my face until I punch him hehehe. Anyways I walk to my locker where I see my best friends Charlotte but we call her Charlie for short and Israel.

"Hey Guys cant you believe it last year of high school!!" I say excitedly

"Yeah no shit Destiny like we didn't already know" Israel says sarcastically with a smirk

"Shut up Israel I suggest you wipe that smirk off your face before I wipe it off for you remember what I did this summer boxing classes dimwit" I say with a glare and he quickly shuts his face up and has a scared look on his face while I smile since I've already accomplished something today.

Charlie then speaks up thankfully after witnessing mine and Israels little fight, "Anyways Destiny have you heard of the new hot British kid at our school!?!?!"

My Eyes almost bulged out of my head because at my school since there are no cute or hot guys at my school besides the jocks but there too full of themselves.

"No what does he look like?" I ask since you know I'm girl,

"I haven't heard yet because hes been in the office for forever but maybe you'll get lucky and end up with a few classes with him" she says and raises her eyebrows with a smirk on her face,

" oh shut up Charlie even if I did end up having a crush on him it probably wont happen because  I'm supposed to meet my soulmate in 3 days." I say with a smile on my face and getting butterflies just thinking about it.

The second bell rang so I had to go to class now.

" K bye guys see you at lunch!"

"Bye Destiny!!" they both say in sync which was pretty weird.

I sigh and then head down to my first class of the day English.

authors Note:

Hey guys this is my first story on Wattpad and please no hate on writing I'm new to this instead of hating give advice. Anyways tell me how you guys liked the first chapter, is my grammar all correct comment!!