Chapter one - Death

TW: Gore, violent themes, angst

Alastor's POV (Third person):

Pentagram City, Seven years before the Happy hotel's opening.

Pain... so much pain.. A spear stabbed through his stomach, his left ear was torn almost completely in half, as well as lots more injuries. The Radio demon, reduced to worthless scrap after almost being killed by an angel..

Alastor slumped back against a wall, crimson blood seeping through his clothing and onto the wall and floor. His breathing was heavy, his vision began to blur. His ears were pinned back, and tears began to well up in his eyes. The stitches holding his smile up prevented him from frowning. Heh.. The deer thought, I'm dying again aren't I..?

Suddenly, there were so many flashbacks of his life and afterlife..

All those innocent victims.. The blood on his hands, the happy moments, the deaths of the people he loved most..

His mother bleeding out on the hardwood floors as his father stood over him, holding the weapon of murder...

The dirt underneath his fingernails as he laid a wanted woman to her final rest..

The pain when he saw the sweet French mayor's daughter's deceased body, all skin and bone, pure signs of starvation..

The gallons of alcohol used to drown his sorrows

The shotgun he used to murder his father

The feeling of a bullet grazing his shoulder, and the pain as sharp canine teeth tore through his flesh..

A few tears dripped down Alastor's face. He got too cocky and decided to try and attack a group of Exorcist Angels.. now this was the consequence. The Radio demon felt his vision becoming blurrier by the minute, and his ears began to ring. The deer clutched his hair tightly, yanking out strands at a time. He looked down at his blood and hair covered hands and decided to speed up the process of death. With a pained cry, he yanked the spear lodged in his stomach out and tossed it to the side weakly. Just like that, more blood began to pour out and the pain was much worse. "..I-Im sorry mama.." he mumbled, blood spilling from his mouth as he talked. The crimson blood mixed with his tears, causing it to become thinner and drip down his face easier. Suddenly, a figure appeared in front of him and started to say something, but he couldn't make out who it was or what they were saying, but be assumed the person was poking fun at him. The deer felt his body go limp and numb, and he toppled over. He could see movement crouching down in front of him, but the pain was too much and the darkness slipped over him.

---

Hello~?

Helloooooo..?

BITCH WAKE UP-!!

Alastor's eyes shot awake and he sat up before immediately scanning the room he was in. The room had a cone shaped ceiling and paintings placed on the walls. There was a velvet rug on the floor, as well as piles upon piles of rubber ducks. The bed he was sitting in seemed to be a four poster. He looked down at his body to see himself without a shirt on and bandages wrapped around his stomach. That's when the deer realized he did not have his colourblind glasses on, causing him to shoot his hand over to the nightstand beside the bed and snatch the glasses. As Alastor did so, a wave of pain shot through his body.

"Woah, take it easy. You're still healing dumbass," a voice said. Alastor turned his head to see a short man with blonde hair, pale skin, and what he assumed was red eyes and red cheeks. The radio demon glared at the man and put his glasses on, letting color come back to his eyes once more. As he got a closer look at the man, he finally realized who he was.

The radio demon was standing in the presence of the King of Hell.

---

Sorry this chapter is short! I wanted to get this started, I promise the other chapters will be longer!