Chapter two: Lucifer

TW: use of profanity, implied nudity,

Alastor's POV (Third person):

He didn't understand. One moment he was dying, then the next, he was shirtless and in the same room as the king of hell himself.

Alastor glared down at Lucifer, his pupils shifting to the shape of radio dials as a deep static filled the two men's ears. The blonde backed away, "Woah, chill the hell out-!" he snapped, glaring back at the radio demon, "I can throw you back out to those damn angels if you want!" The deer narrowed his eyes and, though it brought pain to his injured body, he took a few deep breaths to calm himself down. "Why." Alastor demanded, eager to get an answer as to why the King would help a lowly sinner like himself. He especially hated the king's guts, mainly because his wife was the one who owned his soul, but that's not relevant to right now. Right now, Alastor needed answers. Why did the king of he'll help him? A lowly sinner, on the verge of death. Why..?

"What do you mean 'why'?" the king asked, tilting his head. Alastor continued to glare down at him, "You quite obviously want something from me, or else you would've left me for dead." the deer replied, continuing to glare daggers at Lucifer, who in return let out a soft chuckle. "Oh, I don't need anything from you," Lucifer said, leaning back in his chair, "I just felt like helping, since you looked so miserable." Distorted static began to emit from the radio demon, and his pupils swapped from slits to the shape of radio dials. "WHĆ ÐÌÐ ¥ÖÚ JÚ§† §Ä¥ †Ö M-" Alastor began, being cut off by immense pain emitting from his stomach. The deer let out a few soft pained squeaks as he shrank back, hanging his head and his ears pinning flat against his head. Lucifer stared at him, then reached out to place a hand on his shoulder. The deer demon pulled away, his deerlike pupils shifting to a radio-dial shape once more. His pale red irises turned blood red and his usually blood-red scleras deepened into a midnight black. More radio static filled the air, creating a loud ambience. Lucfier groaned and stood up, "Fine. If you don't need my help, I'll be leaving. There's some water on the nightstand if you need it." the king stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Alastor winced at the sudden loud noise. He eventually calmed himself down, grabbing the glass of water and taking slow sips. He sighed and got out of the bed, walking towards the bathroom. The Radio demon wanted to examine his wound for himself, as to why as soon as he locked the bathroom door he began undoing the bandages around his stomach. One quick look at the large scar that had now replaced the wound from being impaled in the stomach made him realize just how well a fallen angel can heal wounds. It was an angelic-tiped spear, if Alastor would have died..

He shook his head; the demon had some unfinished business in hell, he wasn't about to succumb to the weakness of death a second time.. not after-

A knock on the bathroom door interrupted his thoughts. Alastor whipped his head towards the door just as a voice that he recognized as Lucifer's spoke up, "Are you good in there? Did the wound open back up?"

The deer demons's eyes narrowed, but he replied nonetheless, "I'm fine, and no it didn't reopen; It's already scarred over." Alastor turned back to the mirror, when he realized his right ear was now torn, though luckily it was only the area of skin around it, not the eardrum itself. Alastor was able to guess this because obviously he could still hear fine out of that ear. He could hear the king sigh and speak up once more; "alright. Is there anything you'd like to eat..?" the devil asked. Alastor narrowed his eyes once again and turned his head back towards the mirror. He had about fifty questions, but yet he couldn't help to admit he was quite hungry.. And he was in the presence of one of the only people in hell that had the power to blip him out of existence, so maybe it was better to be polite and gain Lucifer's trust. Maybe it would turn out well in the end. "Some venison would be alright," the deer replied, pausing for a moment before adding, "please."

Alastor could hear the fallen angel walk away, acknowledging his request. However the overlord couldn't help but feel troubled at someone who was practically a stranger to him preparing his food. Lucifer could easily slip some kind of poison into the meal, and Alastor would have no way of knowing. But nonetheless he sucked it up, knowing that he could not be permanently killed with a simple poisoned meat, and took the opportunity to bathe himself. Whilst he was doing so, the wound surprisingly only stung slightly when soap hit the recently scarred skin. Same when he was washing his ears and hair. He didn't mind the pain, it was way minor compared to what he had experienced in the past. He finished his shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. The deer began to search the bathroom cabinets for haircare products, sighing in disappointment and frustration when he could not find anything but a hairbrush and Detangler spray. "I can't do my hair with only these.." he thought, snarling slightly. Sometimes he wished he didn't have curly hair; since there was nothing much he could do to his hair without his diffuser, which was back at his apartment in cannibal town, so Alastor gave up on attempting his hair care routine and decided to clothe himself instead. Not wanting to leave the bathroom and risk the devil intruding on his privacy, he sent his shadow to search for and find a clean pair of clothes. Miraculously, there was a greyish-tan button up shirt and a pair of dark grey trousers. Alastor swiftly put the clothes on, turning to look at himself in the mirror once he had finished doing so. He flared up the suit-like collar of the shirt and tied a bowtie around his neck; it being the same one he wore with his typical attire. He then looked down at his blood red hooves, groaning when he realized he forgot to polish and trim them. They grew quickly, and for that reason is why the deer was tasked with trimming them every two weeks. That day just so happened to be today, when he didn't have any of the products he needed for the process. Frustratingly, Alastor left the bathroom, ignoring the discomfort in his hooves whenever he put pressure on them. He sat on the bed, wondering just how long he would be stuck in this horrid place. The circus decor in the room was extremely tacky, and it was bothering him to the point he wanted to tear down all the red and white stripes and replace it with taxtidermy deer.

There was another knock on the door, and Lucifer's voice rang out once more; "hey uh, whatever your name is-"

"Alastor," Alastor interrupted. He didn't know why he decided to introduce himself, maybe so Lucifer wouldn't call him a stupid nickname.

"-Alastor," Lucifer continued. The overlord could hear the irritation in the fallen angel's voice. "Just wanted to tell you that your food is ready." and with that, he was gone. The deer stared for a moment, not wanting to come down for food just yet. There was a few things he wanted to do first...

・・・

That's about it for this chapter, I'll get working on the next one as soon as possible :3