A/N

So... I wanted to explain a bit about this story before you read it.

I have been working on developing it for years. Honestly, ever since I was in 2nd grade. It started off as a simple story I crafted together with my old friend. "Joel." Together, he and I soared across the cosmos together as a cheetah princess and her cyborg friend.

As we both grew up together, we both grew as our characters. Even still, when Joel moved away, he left a lasting mark on me. This grew into crafting my own story. And as anything in life does, the story has changed so much.

Did you know that once, one of my characters was actually the Minecraft myth, Herobrine? Haha, yeah. He's come a long way from just simply being a character insert. It honestly took until I reached high school, before I actually started to change my story... To actually write it. To tell it.

This story has so far, three parts. Three groups that have their story told over the ages. And this book- this series- is the first.

As you read, you'll be taken on a journey into a world that has been in my brain since I was a young child, preserved with those memories of tales of friendship, adventures, and heroism. So now, I share it with you all.

Thank you.

Everyone who's supported me and listened to my wild tales, you all mean a lot to me. And you, reader... Thank you, for reading my book. I hope you enjoy. 💜