• 2 •

He teleported right in front of Rosie's Shop, he went inside and thankfully it wasn't a really busy day, not for the business of course.

He just looked around for a bit, it was a good distraction for Rosie because as soon as she was done, she darted towards her friend and gave him a surprise hug.

" Oh Alastor! You're here! "  she greetef him excited as she tightens the hug " Hello! Dear Rosie! Charlie says Hi " she let go and started giggling " Ah, alright! Now what brings you here dear? " she led them to a room. She shut the door and Alastor took a seat on one of the couches.

" Well I wanna talk about a certain feeling I felt with someone " Alastor replied as he gestured her to sit beside him. She softy gasp, giggling at what she thinks it may be as she sat beside him and asked " What's this feeling hon? "

" Well I don't exactly know what this feeling is " he asnwered, sure he know he felt something but he isn't entirely sure what it is. " Well can you describe it? "

" I'll try to, so firstly my face gets hot like I have a fever or something, secondly my chest and stomach hurts when I see hi- them " he explained the best he can, which made Rosie loudly gasp, it is what she was thinking! Her deer friend fell in love!

She giggled loudly aswell which made her friend look at her with a puzzled expression " Now now I don't wanna assume just yet, so Alastor after a week or a month, you tell me if you still felt them for them then I'll know what it is " she explained, Alastor was confused but still he agreed to tell her if the feelings remain.

They talked for a while, then soon later he had to leave, they said their goodbyes. Alastor decided to walk all the way back to the hotel to clear up his head and to enjoy the chaos happening around him.

As he arrived to the hotel, he didn't really announce his arrival since nobody usually gives a shit. He just walked straight up to the stairs to go to his room, there is an elevator but he doesn't trust it.

As he was about to go up the stairs the elevator bell dinged and Lucifer stepped out, he saw Alastor about to leave so he called him. " Alastor! Hey! " Hearing his name, he stopped. " Yes shortie? "

" There you are! I was looking for you! " The king added as he approached the Radio demon. He tilted his head in confusion " Why were you looking for me? "

" Well, I think you would want to talk about this in a more...private space? " He suggested as he looked down at Alastor chest and back to his eyes, hinting its about his wound. Alastor got the memo so he agreed " Of course then, shall we? " The king nodded then they both went up the stairs and went to the last floor, where their rooms are.

Angel was sitting at the new bar looking over what happened, he got the wrong idea, obviously " They are definitely fucking " he assumed which got the bartender to roll his eyes " I doubt it, Alastor doesn't even have the heart to love someone " He replied as he took a bottle and downed it instantly.

--

As they arrived at the floor, the king waited for Alastor to take the first step, wanting him to go where he would be comfortable being open about the wound he had. Alastor stepped out and went to his room, Lucifer just smiled softly before following him.

Alastor went inside first, Lucifer got there later as he closed the door and made sure it was locked, he looked up to see the Radio demon sitting in the middle of the room " Is there something wrong that involved my wound? " he asked.

" Yes I wasn't done, thought I need to finish my favor " the king said as he approached the demon, only stopping a few feet away " Favor huh? I could have a good use for it " Lucifer rolled his eyes " Well it's not gonna benefit you if your dead " he added which was true, you can't use a favor when your double dead.