part 2

Willow pov

Me and Mattheo look at each other confused as the dark lord said we are to get married.

"I said that you and my son are to get married." The dark lord said to me.

" When will the wedding take place father." Mattheo said.

"Soon" Voldemort said not giving any details.

"Yes my lord" I said. 

"Now everyone leave except Mattheo and Willow." He said as everyone started to leave. "Now Willow, you shall choose one of the dresses Bellatrix and Narsisa picked out for you."

"Yes my lord, is there anything else I should know." I asked.

"No, now you can leave" he said

I left as I heard Mattheo start talking

Mattheo pov

As Willow left my father started talking. "Mattheo I have a new task for you."

" What is it father" I said nice enough to not get killed.

" You are to help Draco and Theodore with killing Dumbledore." He said calmly.

"Yes father, anything else I need to know?" I said before I stood up.

" No, now leave!" He said clearly angry.

Meanwhile Willow pov

Theo came up to me and said " what did he say?"

" Just how he's letting me choose from a selection of dresses that Narsisa and Bellatrix picked out for me." I said

"Where are they, I wanna help pick out. By the way I'm not happy about you and MY best friend getting married." He said slightly annoyed.

"First I don't know where the dresses are, they might be in my room. Second maybe I'll let you help pick out the dress and third neither am I Theo." I said

"I don't care I'm helping you pick out your dress, as I'm your older brother, aka your favorite sibling" he said with a lot of sas.

"First of all, don't you sas me and second of all your my only sibling." I said sassing him back and leaving.

I went to my room as it was the weekend just to find it empty. I went over to Narsisa and asked her " why is my room empty?" I said nicely because I'm not draco.

" Oh the house elves moved your stuff to Mattheo's room. Your now supposed to share a room with him. Sorry it wasn't my choice I wanted to go against it for you." She said so nicely. She was like a mother to me as my mom was an alcoholic.

" Thanks for the information sissy." I said. Sissy was my nickname for her.

"No problem sweetheart" she said in a motherly way.

I went to Mattheo's room and saw him messing with my stuff."stop touching my stuff!" I said with anger as he touched my makeup.

" What is this stuff, is this why you look like a clown?"  He said jokingly

"At least I need makeup to look like a clown." I said laughing

" Don't speak to me like that. But where are you going to sleep, there's only one bed?" He said seriously

" I don't know I'll probably just sleep on the couch." I said while I grabbed my blankets and pillows.

" No you're not, no future wife of mine is sleeping on the couch In my room." He said as he grabbed my stuff and put it on the bed, and put his stuff on the couch.

" Thanks." I said awkwardly.

"Don't mention it. Seriously DON'T. MENTION. IT." He said

Time Skip

I woke up in Mattheo' s bed in the middle of the night, and saw him on the couch squirming uncomfortably " do you want to sleep on your own bed?" I said

"Sure" he said as he got up, and as soon as he got to the bed I got up and moved to the couch.  " You can sleep on the bed too Willow, I don't mind." He said tiredly.

I walked back to the bed, and as soon as I laid down. I felt his arm around my waist.
"Goodnight." I said as I fell asleep.

"Goodnight" I heard him say back. I immediately got butterflies in my stomach.

___________________________________________

A/N: these chapters will be short and I won't post to often and if you like the story please vote