goofing off & interviews [ juju watkins ]

a/n: this is basically the interview with juju & mack at sc, I js added y/n

3RD PERSON POV

It was the ass crack of dawn when Y/n's alarm woke her up. The girl squinted to look at the time on the bright screen and threw a small tantrum when she found out she forgot to set her other alarm two hours before she actually had to get up to make it feel like she'd slept longer.

After her little moment, she begrudgingly got out of bed and into the bathroom to do her morning routine.

The girl was about to doze off while brushing her teeth when the ding of her phone forced her back awake. Y/n clicked on the notification that came from her best friend.

y/n/nnnnnn

y/n/nnnnnn

what do u need mackenly

ugh

why do you always think
i need something from you

do you not need something
from me rn ??

...

oh okay then😒

wsp ken?

can you pls pls pls pick me up and take
me w u to the bus?? my dads alr at
work & i dont want my brother
to take me💕💕💕

mack.

plsssssss🙏🏾

...

ill be there in 20

YESSSSSSS OMG UR
THE BEST

and i swear if ur not ready
i'm leaving.

yea yea wtv

Y/n shook her head with a smile as she packed her bag. In all honesty, and as much as she tries to deny it, Y/n loves taking care of Mack, & Juju of course. They both know that anything they want that their parents say no to, Y/n will say yes. They say that's the reason why they bother her so much, it's to "show their appreciation".

Y/n grabbed her keys and went through her mental checklist of everything she needed before she headed into the garage to get in her car.

Y/n looked at her phone to see what time it was, knowing they had to be at the bus by 7:20. She noticed that if she left to get Mack now they would get there too early. Y/n looked at her phone, wondering what she was going to do, but staring at the picture of her and Juju on her lock screen gave her the perfect idea.