peppa pig meets paul blart mall cop

peppa pig: i wish something cool would happen today.

opens the door

paul blart mall cop: hi its me paul blart mall cop.

peppa pig: .....wha-

paul blart mall cop: Paul Blart: Mall Cop is a 2009 American directed by , written by and , and produced by James, , , , and Barry Bernardi. It stars James as the Paul Blart, with and in supporting roles. The film tells a story of Blart, a single dad and bumbling mall , who finds himself in the middle of a heist and the only one in position to rescue hostages.

Filming began in February 2008 with a majority of the shooting taking place at the in . Produced by Adam Sandler's in association with , it was released in the United States on January 16, 2009, by through its label. The film was poorly received by critics, but has since received a . It grossed $183.3 million worldwide against a production budget of $26 million. A sequel titled was released in 2015.

Plot[]

Paul Blart lives in with his young daughter Maya and his mother. Aspiring to join the , he trains at the police academy, but his causes him to collapse before finishing the exam. Blart works as a security guard at the West Orange Pavilion Mall.

Blart patrols the mall on a and begins training Veck Simms, a new hire who shows little interest in the job. Meanwhile, Blart becomes acquainted with Amy Anderson, a vendor of a new kiosk. Paul meets her one evening at a restaurant with other mall employees. Things initially go well, but when Blart participates in a -eating contest with his friend Leon, the jalapeño peppers are too spicy for him and he chugs two glasses of , mistaking it for . He gets drunk and makes a wild exit by falling through a window.

Two days later on the night of , an organized gang of thugs disguised as Santa's Village employees begin a heist inside the mall. They take Amy and others inside a bank hostage, and Simms is revealed as the gang's leader. The crew force the majority of shoppers to exit the mall and place motion sensors at each entrance to detect any attempt to enter or exit the building.

Blart is oblivious as he plays before walking back into the mall to discover that it is nearly empty. He calls the police and plans to leave the mall, but he realizes that Amy is still inside and returns to the mall to look for her. A team arrives with commander James Kent at the helm. Kent, a former classmate and bully from Blart's childhood, takes control of the police units and orders Blart to let them handle the situation. Blart refuses and attempts a rescue. Vastly outnumbered, he takes a stand against Simms' crew, improvising to take them down one by one. He discovers credit-card codes written in on the burglars' arms, realizing that their plans go beyond robbing the bank.

Maya, unaware of what is happening, shows up at the mall to bring Blart some food, but Simms' henchmen seize her and add her to the hostages. Blart manages to subdue all of Simms' accomplices and attempts to rescue the hostages by pulling them up into the air vent. The plan fails when Leon does not fit. Simms enters the room, capturing Blart and forcing him to give up the credit card codes recorded on his cell phone. Simms flees, taking Amy and Maya with him. As the SWAT team raids the mall, Blart borrows a display minivan with Kent, pursuing Simms to the airport, where he is attempting to escape to the .

After a brief scuffle, Blart overpowers Simms and puts him in handcuffs. Moments later, however, Kent pulls his gun on Blart, revealing that he was working with Simms. Kent demands the phone containing the codes from Blart, who refuses and destroys the phone. Before Kent can retaliate by shooting Blart, Chief Brooks of the mall security team arrives and shoots Kent in the arm. Kent and Simms are arrested, and Amy and Maya are returned safely. For his bravery and assistance, Howard offers Blart a job with the New Jersey State Police. Blart declines, preferring to remain in mall security. Blart and Amy are eventually married in the mall, where they exchange vows on a set of black and white Segways.