𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 ; 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

- disclaimer : sorry this is a short one !! tomorrows chapter will make up for it 💓💓

CHARLOTTES POV.

it was the next day and last nights events were still replaying over and over in my head, everything right now was just so confusing.. as soon as i clock in for work i check where i'll be today and i sigh as i realise i'm not gonna be in the same room as carly for any of the day , i'll have to wait till our lunch break to tell her everything that went down last night and the plan i had,, this day was gonna DRAG. i make my way to the baby room and see winter there with me, finally someone who is from the sister nursery like i am and will actually be useful in the room, at-least that was something good about today. " hey, i'm with you today! " i wave with a smile on my face while going over to him as he finishes off a handover with an angry parent, ' hello charlotte,' he responds with a smile then continues ' the parents can be very.. riled up in the mornings, don't you agree?' if winter was telling you that you just knew the parent was rude to him, but he was ruder back. " yes.. what happened? " i ask and he just looks at me for a second, ' it was the mummy vlogger. ' he responds back " oh, right " i say. them vloggers were very annoying, he had a point. " anyways, i'll go get my group and bring them to the table for breakfast, " i smile and walk off, going to the group of kids and telling them all to follow me.

MIAS POV.

i sit in my office and finish off some paper work that i needed to do, last nights shenanigans still at the front row of my mind. how come she actually said yes and even asked to go to a bar? i was either making progress with her or she was in it for the free drinks.. i hope it was the first one. i sigh and rub the back of my neck, staring at the blank wall for a second, charlotte officially had me in a chokehold. " for god sakes char.. " i mutter to myself before taking a deep breath. then fixing my hair and trying to get back to work, i couldn't let myself get so distracted by her!

CHARLOTTES POV.

a few hours pass and it's finally my lunch break, the moment i had been waiting for the whole day. i take myself out of ratio and head up to the staff room. then making eye contact with carly and she could tell how eager i was to spill something, ' i so know that look, tell me everything! ' she says , very intrigued by what i had to tell her. " okay so hear me out before making any comments.. " i stop for a second and carly looks confused so i continue, " basically, mia forgot to lock the nursery door and marjorie called me since she trusts me more than her to say go lock it, but i can't be asked and i don't even have a master key to lock it with anyways, so i call mia but she makes me go with her and then she asks me to go out for drinks with her.. and i say yes, but i- " i say that all in a a single breath, trying to get my words out before carly could judge.. but sadly, it was too late, ' WHAT!!??! ' she screeches and continues, ' YOU SAID YES, WHY!!! ' her face now concerned more than confused, " keep it down oh my god! " i loudly whisper, so much for secret plan.. " and i said yes since i have a very good plan. what if i do a little flirting with mia? and maybe some other things if need be.. " i mutter that bit. " then, convince her to not fire jodie and confess it was her !! like you said she definitely has the ' hots ' for me, so it should be easy, right? " i respond back and carly gives me a look for a second, shes so hard to read, i cant tell if she likes or hates this plan. ' wait that's actually kinda smart? ' she says, thank god!  " so do you think i should?? " i ask.. ' i mean, it's worth a try, ' she then says and a smile appears on my face, " i'm going out with her this weekend, maybe she's easier to convince when she's drunk.. hopefully. " i say that trying to convince myself really, i'm a horrible flirter so her being flat out wasted was probably my only way in. ' you better hope so! ' carly replies.