Ch.1

My parents had left the house for a bit to go on a walk, leaving me by myself. I made the decision to go to the training room to let off some steam. Earlier that week, a mission I was on had gone poorly and I was beating myself up about it. As I trained, an uneasy feeling formed in my gut. A sort of tingling sensation. It only happened when danger was near. Just as I suspected, the alarms went off. Friday spoke frantically over the speakers. "Y/n! There's an attack!" I suited up and flew out the window. Sure enough, in the distance was a looming alien ship. It looked sort of like a mechanical donut. I rushed toward the ship. People down below were running away and screaming. Landing near my father, I saw what was going on. Some sort of ravenous monster was attacking. I spotted a kid in red and blue spandex trying to fight the thing off. It noticed me and threw the kid, making him skid across the grass. Surprisingly, he landed on his feet. "What's this guys problem, Mr. Stark?" He asked, shooting something at the creature. It was a spider web.

He must not have noticed me, because I scared the crap out of him. "Who are you?" He said, curiously. I floated up toward the monster and it came barreling toward me. "Not a great time for introductions!" I replied, blasting the monster with energy. "Right! Sorry!" He shouted, jumping onto the creatures back. "What are you doing?!" I asked, surprised by his sudden action. "Helping!" He said. "I've got this!" I replied, ripping the monster apart telekinetically. I set foot on the ground and the kid landed next to me. "Wow. Good job." He stated. "Thanks, but next time, leave it to me." Suddenly, something shot past us.

   "Kid, that's the wizard! Go!" Dad shouted to bug boy. He slung a web at it and I followed close after. "Watch out!" I yelled as a billboard barreled toward him. It hit him, but he just shook it off. "Not cool." He caught the guy whom my dad had called 'The wizard' just as a beam of blue light came down from the ship and started sucking him up. He managed to grab a street lamp and gel on for dear life, but it was of no use. Some guy who looked like a mix of Squidward and Voldemort had ripped the lamp out of the ground. The light started to gravitate me toward the ship, but I managed to break free and grip the side of the ship, next to bug boy.

  I looked down, which was a mistake. We were a good 100 feet off the ground and counting. The glimmer of hope that I saw was dad speeding toward us. We started scaling the side of the vessel and as we did, the ship climbed higher into the sky. "But you said to save the wizard! I can breathe." He ripped off his mask to reveal the face of a boy about my age, before he fell.

  As the air thinned, I started to feel lightheaded and short of breath. My fingers slipped and I faded in and out of consciousness. Strong arms caught me and I blacked out completely.

I woke up, now inside of the ship. I examined its appearance. "Dad, where are we?" I asked, catching his attention. "Y/n. Thank God." He said with a sigh of relief. He had his helmet off and was on the phone with Pepper, my mother. "Oh my God, Tony. You brought our daughter with you?" She asked, an annoyed, angry, frightened tone in her voice. "Well, she didn't really ask first. She just showed up. She's okay though!" He replied. "Okay. Good." She replied with relief. She started to scold him, but the line was cut off.

"Im so sorry you got pulled into this mess, honey." He told me, a sad look in his eye. "It's okay. You needed the help. Oh, by the way, who was the kid in red and blue spandex?" I asked curiously. "Oh. That's Spider-Man. He's sort of an intern." He replied. I got up and walked over to a drop off where I had a good view of the hood of the ship. Voldeward was there along with Dr. Strange. I had only seen him in pictures, but he looked pretty rough right now. There were hundreds of long, icy needles sinking into his skin. It looked like the ultimate acupuncture. Just then, Strange's cloak came up behind my father and tapped him on the shoulder. Dad spun around and activated his arc reactor, but put his hand down when he saw it. "Wow. You are a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you." He commented. From behind us, someone spoke. "Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty..." Bug man jumped down from the ceiling.

   He retracted his mask. I got a good look at him. He was handsome with chocolate brown hair and eyes.

Peter's POV:

I hesitantly came down to Mr. Stark. The girl from earlier was standing next to him, still with her mask and hood up. All I could see were her eyes. They were piercing blue and glinted with a mischievous light. "What the.." "I know what you're gonna say.."
"You should not be here"
"I was gonna go home"
"I don't wanna hear it."
"But it was such a long way down and-"
"Now I gotta hear it"
"And this suit is... ridiculously intuitive, by the way, so if anything, it's kind of your fault that I'm here."
"What did you say?"
"I-I take that back. And now I'm here in space."
"Yeah. Right where I didn't want you to be." He replied, walking toward me, anger reading in his eyes. "Hey, Tony, calm down." The girl said in a soft tone. "Don't call me Tony. He can know." Mr. Stark said to her. "I thought you said other people couldn't know." She replied. "This is different. Parker, this is my daughter, Y/n. Touch her and you die." He said, giving me a dad look. "You have a daughter?" I asked in surprise. "I'm standing right here, aren't I?" She said, using the same sarcastic tone as her father. She still didn't pull down her hood, which disappointed me a bit. I stared at her eyes for a minute. They seemed to bite into my soul, extracting my greatest fears and weaknesses. "Y-yeah. I'm Peter. Parker." I awkwardly introduced myself. We shook hands. "Kid, we need a plan." Mr. Stark said. "Ok." I replied, walking over to the drop off. "Have you ever seen this really old movie Aliens?"

Thank you guys for reading! This is my first published story on here, so I could use some constructive criticism. Love y'all!❤️