MILKMAN BUT BL

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ: Francis Mosses just an ordinary guy that has a weird job that his friends joke about, being a Milkman. Woah, don't be so dirty minded though. He lives in a small apartment far away from his divorced ex-wife.

Francis:Man, I hate being a milkman, my friends always makes fun of me. Huh who's that? Angus a newcomer huh, I don't care. *buzzing* Someone's calling on my phone., *pick ups phone and answers* Hello?

Francis's daughter: Hi dad!

Francis: oh hello there sweetie.

Daughter: Are you going to visit in my home?

Francis: I don't know sweetie, I'll try though.

Daughter: Ok, but last time you didn't come even though you promised me.

Francis: I'm sorry...I'll make sure to visit you this time.

Daughter: Ok, bye papa.

Francis: Bye sweetie. *hangs up*

ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ:That was Anastacha, Francis's daughter whom he had with Nacha Mikaelys. They are divorced.

*knock on the door*

Francis: *looks through peep hole* oh it's y/n.

Angus: hello! I'm just here to ask you if you know where the bathroom is.

Francis: **that's very weird** Oh, hi there Angus, you must be new around here. Uhm, just turn left 3 blocks away from my apartment.

Angus:  Thank you so much!

ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ: Although big and muscular, he seems to have a sweet and delightful ego and personality. But don't get fooled for this is just a way for him to get "friends".

Francis: I don't get it he seems big but so much sweetness just makes me fluster for no reason. *checks clock* oh no I'm late!!!.

Angus saw Francis running out from the apartment complex, he giggled it seems like Angus found a new target to play with.

Angus: Small but cold, I wonder he would be the same in bed...
.........,........
Francis: Fuck, I'm so late, I'm gonna get scolded again.

Boss: Francis you're late again.

Francis: I know I'm sorry, it won't happen again.

Boss: It better be, if your late again you're fired.

Francis:**its better if I was fired, I don't want to live in this life anymore**

ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ: He continued his work being milkman seems easy but for him it isn't.

𝗙𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

Francis: finally I'm back home, but I feel like I'm missing something... oh! Right I have to visit Anastacha today. I better hurry before she cries.

*Francis walks out the door*

Angus: oh hello neighbor,

Francis:  hello Angus, **why is he calling me that**

Angus: You didn't tell my name because you came rushing out.

Francis: Oh I'm very sorry, my name's francis.

Angus: Francis... What a great name, I've never heard that name in years. Well Francis I hope we become good friends.

Francis:yeah I hope so too.

*Francis walks out saying bye to you*

𝗙𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿

Anastacha: Hi daddy!

Francis: hi sweetie!

Anastacha: you came, I thought you wouldn't again.

Francis: what do you mean, I promised you earlier right?  Now let's get inside, it's cold out.

Anastacha: Mom is not here yet though. It would be sad not see you guys meet again.

Francis: Oh that's ok. I'm only here for a few minutes.

Anastacha: aww why?

Francis: I have to work tomorrow and this ride back home is 4 hours.

Anastacha: why do you and mom broke up?

Nacha: sweetie I'm back- Francis what are you doing here?!

Francis:Anastacha told me to come by and visit her. I'll leave after 3 minutes I promise.

Nacha: Well you better be. Sweetie, anastacha, please go to your room for a while.

Anastacha: ok mommy.

Francis: you told her.

Nacha: told her what? Oh, our divorce, yeah I told her.

Francis: Why? I thought you said that you won't tell her.

Nacha: I told her so that she can know how bad you are.

Francis: It was your fault that you made me hit you! You were a cheater!

Nacha: there you go again screaming to me, you know I think it's time you stay away from my child.

Francis: Your child?! It's my child.

*Francis leaves, he was in the car crying while driving to the nearest pub. He comes home a but a bit drunk*

*Angus saw Francis walking drunk.*

Angus: Francis?
              Francis!

*Angus picks him up and carries him to his apartment. Angus looked at Francis lips and eyes*

Angus: What a cute boy...

𝚈'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚑𝚖 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 this😀 𝚋𝚝𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 messy😭😭 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚔𝚝𝚘𝚔

𝚃𝚒𝚔𝚝𝚘𝚔: @cherib0mb

𝙽𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚄𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽