Pleasure Island

A/N: Michael is a vampire and he'll look like he did from the Thriller era.
The 16th of December year 2009:Pleasure Island
Adam smirked as he pulled away from the human that he was drinking from. He said "Mmmm very tasty. You were so very delicious and tasty." Than he used his power to ripped out the heart and ate it.

" Than he used his power to ripped out the heart and ate it

(Adam)

Michael walked around Pleasure Island holding Noodle in his arms and he smiled licking his bloody lips and he smirked seeing his husband Adam. He walked over still holding Noodle in his arms and he said "Hey darling." Noodle babbled happily at her daddy.

(Michael)

(Michael)

(Noodle)

Adam smiled seeing his husband and daughter. He kissed Michael lips saying "Hey babe." Noodle babbled at her daddy, "Awww hello honey" said Adam as he took Noodle from Michael and hugged her. "Awww she's such a sweet baby girl Adam" said Michael, Adam smiled saying "She has your happy personality." Michael smiled happily. Adam asked "Where are Katherine, Timothee and Jake?" "I think that they're walking around the island" replied Michael.
***
"Hey daddy" said Katherine Timothee and Jake. Adam smirked seeing his three older children and said "Hey Kitty Tim and Jakey." They smiled at their parents and baby sister. Jake said "I stole a teddy bear from a toy store daddy and papa."