Part one

*Let's just get straight to the point 😔🙏*

Rengoku:"Ahh~!Fuck~!Sanemi your so fucking tight~Gah~!"*Rengoku was moaning a lot and continued thrusting into Sanemi*

Sanemi:"Ngh~!H-Hah~!R-Rengoku slow the fuck down you fucking animal!"*Sanemi gripped onto Rengoku tightly and continued moaning into his shoulder*

Rengoku:"Oh but you feel so damn good~I just can't slow down~"*Rengoku said in a flirty tone and smirked and continued pounding into Sanemi hard*

*Sanemi moaned extremely loudly and jerked his head back as his eyes rolled back*

*Rengoku then kissed Sanemi's neck leaving hickies on him,he then slapped Sanemi's ass causing Sanemi to cry out in pain*

Rengoku:"I guess you aren't so tough now aren't you~?I mean your so weak from your ass~"*Rengoku smirked and continued thrusting into Sanemi hard*

Sanemi:"N-NGH~!"*Sanemi moaned loudly and his grip on Rengoku tightened*

Rengoku:"Shh~Calm down dear~Don't make me shut you up by me shoving my cock in your mouth~"*Rengoku said in a dominating tone and did a intense thrust on Sanemi making Sanemi cum all over himself*

Rengoku:"Gosh~All it needed was for one intense thrust and you already came~Such a naughty boy you are look at the mess you made~!"

*Sanemi was whimpering and panting hard as his legs were shivering vigorously*

Rengoku:"Oh dear~I guess I really wore you out~But I'm not finished yet~"*Rengoku flipped Sanemi onto his stomach and entered him without warning and started thrusting him hard once again*

*Sanemi screamed in pleasure and gripped onto the bed sheets tightly*

Rengoku:"I'm still not fully satisfied yet~"*Rengoku said whispering into Sanemi's ear while pounding him hard*

Sanemi:"Hah~!Ahh~!Mmm~!"*Sanemi's moans were growing louder each time Rengoku thrusted into him*

Sanemi:"F-Fuck~!F-Feels g-good~!Mmf~!"

*Rengoku then put his hands on Sanemi's waist as he pounded into him*

Rengoku:"Fuck~!Your ass is literally begging for my cock~!Gosh I fucking love you Sanemi~!"*Rengoku then kissed Sanemi's shoulder as he would pound into him hard*

Sanemi:"Agh~!Mgh~!Hah~!L-Love you too~D-Dumbass~"*Sanemi was still moaning loudly and stuffed his head in the pillow to muffle his moans*

*Timeskip*

Rengoku:"Hmph...you did good my dear~"*Rengoku said and showered Sanemi with kisses*

*Sanemi blushed but tried to cover it up*"S-Shut the hell up you dumbass!"

Rengoku:"Feisty now are we~?"*Rengoku then kissed Sanemi and Sanemi kissed back*

*After a while Rengoku broke the kiss and looked at Sanemi*

Rengoku:"Sanemi...I truly love you~"*Rengoku said in a gentle tone*

Sanemi:"I- ...love you too-"*Sanemi said and got embarrassed and laid his head in Rengoku's chest and slowly fell asleep*

Rengoku:"My cutie's fallen asleep~!"*Rengoku ruffled Sanemi's hair and slowly began to fall asleep*

*End of part one*