Part two

*Warning this contains public sex, and cussing!*

*Sanemi and Rengoku were eating somewhere until Rengoku got a bit drunk*

Rengoku:"Hehe..."*Rengoku then rubbed Sanemi's thigh causing Sanemi to flinch and hit his knee on the table*

Sanemi:"R-Rengoku...stop it you horny fucker!"*Sanemi then pushed away Rengoku's hand and continued eating but Rengoku didn't give up that easily*

Rengoku:"What if I..."*Rengoku then got dangerously close to Sanemi's private area causing Sanemi to whimper a bit*

*Sanemi then put down his head and covered his mouth to muffle his moans*

Sanemi:"God damn it Rengoku can't you just wait til we get home!?"

*Rengoku then unzipped Sanemi's pants and played with his cock*

*Sanemi flinched again and let out another moan and he tried to push away Rengoku's hand away but Rengoku refused*

*Rengoku then started jerking Sanemi off as he smirked*

Sanemi:"Ngh~!Hngh~!Gah~!"*Sanemi's eyes twitched a bit as he bit his lip since he didn't want anyone to hear*

*Rengoku then started moving his hand faster and kissed Sanemi on the neck*

*Sanemi jerked his head back as he started shivering vigorously*

Sanemi:"Mmf~!Hah~!"*Sanemi then flinched*

Rengoku:"Hmm...let's continue this somewhere else..."*Rengoku's words were a bit slurred since he was drunk*

*Timeskip to when their outside*

*Rengoku then pinned Sanemi to the wall*

Sanemi:"R-Rengoku!Not here you dumbass-"*Sanemi was instantly silenced when Rengoku shoved his cock inside Sanemi without any warning at all and started thrusting hard*

*Rengoku then carried Sanemi as he thrusted into him making sure to slap his ass as he did so*

*Sanemi then moaned loudly and gripped onto Rengoku tightly*

Sanemi:"R-Rengoku~!S-Slow...hah~...d-down~!"*Sanemi continued moaning as Rengoku then started to jerk Sanemi off again*

*Sanemi groaned and moaned loudly as his eyes rolled back*

Sanemi:"Mmf~!Ngh~!Gah~!Ahh~!"*Sanemi's back arched and Rengoku then started thrusting faster and harder*

Rengoku:"Ahh fuck~!Your ass really loves taking my cock Sanemi~!!Such a damn whore you are~!"*Rengoku then pounded even harder while kissing Sanemi passionately and their tounges were intertwined with eachother*

*Sanemi then let out a muffled moan as he started to cry from the pleasure and as Rengoku saw that he spanked Sanemi causing him to cry out of pain*

Sanemi:"AHH~!F-FUCK RENGOKU~!"*Sanemi's moans were increasing in volume and Rengoku made sure to hit all the sweet spots as he thrusted into Sanemi*

Rengoku:"Hmm~Mmm~Your so fucking tight~!The way your slutty hole squeezes my cock~!"*Rengoku continued thrusting*

Sanemi:"R-Rengoku~!Hngh~!I-I'm gonna~!Hah~!"*Sanemi was feeling so much pleasure that he couldn't handle it anymore and climaxed and he moaned loudly*

*Rengoku smirked but continued thrusting into Sanemi until he came inside if him causing Sanemi to moan loudly again*

*Rengoku then pulled out and looked as Sanemi's hole shoot out Rengoku's cum*

*Rengoku smirked and picked up Sanemi as the liquid dripped from Sanemi*

*Timeskip to when their at home*

*The both of them were asleep after their 'bonding' together*

*End of part two:D*

*(Don't be afraid to leave some feedback!)*