LONG HAIR SHINOBU (wtf)

Shinobu Kocho always had long, beautiful hair that many people admired. It flowed down her back, covering more than just her shoulders. But her boyfriend, Giyuu, didn't like it very much. He thought it was too long and covered up too much of her breasts which made it hard for him to admire at.

One day, while Shinobu was fighting a strong demon, her long hair became a problem. It kept getting in her way and making it hard for her to fight. Then, at just the right moment, the demon cut off her hair! Suddenly, Shinobu had short hair, and she felt free.

After defeating the demon, Shinobu felt happy and confident with her new hairstyle. She wanted to show Giyuu right away. When she saw him, she was a little nervous. But Giyuu's face lit up with joy when he saw her. He thought she looked amazing with her new short hair.

As soon as he laid eyes on her, Giyuu's mouth dropped open in surprise and lust-filled admiration. "Wow," he whispered hoarsely, taking in every inch of her newly revealed body. His gaze traveled up from her taut stomach, past the hint of soft curves beneath her top, before finally meeting hers again. He could feel himself growing hard at the sight of her perfect figure on full display.

"Do you like it?" she asked blushing as he pulled her into a kiss "I love it". As their lips met passionately, Shinobu felt herself melting into Giyuu's embrace. The warmth of his touch sent shivers down her spine, making her nipples harden against him even through their clothes. When they broke apart for air, both of them were breathing heavily. "It's... amazing," he managed to stammer out between ragged gasps. "You look so beautiful." Taking hold of her hands gently but firmly, he led her towards the bedroom door. He closed the door and locked it. 

In their bedroom, Giyuu's hands moved over Shinobu's skin, tracing patterns on her back and curves. With one swift movement, he removed her uniform, revealing perfect boobs and her rosy nipples hard as Giyuu pinched one of them and rubbed his thumb on it.  "You're perfect," he murmured against her neck, nibbling lightly on her earlobe. "Every inch of you belongs to me tonight. You're all mine" His rough hands roamed freely over her pale skin, as she squirmed. "You're mine" he demanded, he positioned himself between her legs. Without waiting for a response, he slid inside her tight heat. 

Her moans echoed through the room, Shinobu arched her back and threw her head back in pleasure as he slowly sank deeper within her. She wrapped her legs around him tightly, urging him to go deeper. Their bodies moved together as both as he gripped her hair "I am close" she moaned signaling him to go faster. His pace increased as he released his cum inside her filling her in. 

Shinobu lay sprawled across Giyuu's chest, her body still trembling from their intense course. They watched each other's chests rise and fall steadily, catching their breath together. A small smile curved up the corner of Shinobu's lips as she traced idle circles on his flat abdomen with her finger. "I think I like this better than having all that hair covering things up," she said quietly, looking down at her breasts. He chuckled and held her closer, pressing a tender kiss onto her forehead. "Me too," he admitted. 

A/N- really rushed but idk be grateful ig (joke)