000. ᴾʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

Elora Rose Blair made her way down the blue carpet, the flash of cameras seemed to dance around her like fireflies.

Her excitement bubbled over, knowing she was about to announce some big news for Deadpool 3.

"Elora, over here! Can we get a quick interview?" A reporter called out, microphone in hand.

"Of course!" Elora flashed a dazzling smile, stepping over to the reporter. " so congratulations on your success Elora how does it feel for the new movie ?"

"Thank you very much um I'm thrilled to be here and can't wait to share some exciting updates about Deadpool 3."

The interviewer nodded eagerly, firing off questions about the upcoming film and Elora's role in it.

Amidst the flurry of inquiries, she couldn't help but notice a blonde boy across the carpet.

He seemed familiar, but she couldn't quite place him.

Walker scobell , she has heard about him from people on set , her friends and people ok the internet , she recognized him as the guy who played her childhood crush .

As she answered the reporter's questions, her mind kept drifting back to the young man she had spotted.

She couldn't shake the feeling that she knew him from somewhere, but the chaos of the event made it difficult to dwell on.

"Elora, one more question before you go!" The interviewer's voice brought her back to the present. "What can fans expect from Deadpool 3?"

Elora grinned, refocusing her attention on the interview. "Oh, they can expect the unexpected! Deadpool 3 is going to push boundaries and deliver all the action, humor, and heart that fans love. Plus, a few surprises along the way!"

As the interview wrapped up, Elora took a moment to glance around the carpet, but the blonde boy was nowhere to be seen.

Little did she know, as she scanned the crowd, he was watching her from afar, his curiosity piqued by her presence.

— Wonderland —