🖕FUCK YOU KIM TAEHYUNG 🖕

Enjoy.

.....

It's been a few weeks since Tae has decided to knot me and well who was l to deny.

But as an Alpha , l should have well l didn't that's how my love for this man is.

Well since then l have been vomiting a lot , l have been a bit moody and a hella lot of cravings . But no l can't be.

I am an Alpha so it can't be . I figured it's just a faze.

Today Taehyung has had enough , he brought me to the hospital and well here we are.

I am in a room after the doctor checked me up , he was smiling at me the whole time , l wonder what's with that , he just stepped out to talk to my boyfriend.

It feels like years since l have been laying here .'l wonder why Tae hasn't come back yet '. Just then the door opened reviling a ......l don't know Tae's face was unreadable .

But l could clearly see fear as l met his eyes   , l smiled at him , motioning for him to come over.

He hesitantly made his way towards me then crouched himself on the chair. He took my hands in his , l just smiled watching all his actions.

"So...am l fine ...l told you l was fine " l giggled .But he didn't smile at all , he just had a blank face. "Tae .." l got no answer.

His eyes were getting teary ."Tae talk to me are you okay ....w-why you crying ...don't tell me l have cancer ..l don't want to be bald ah ah ..no" l said my eyes also getting teary while he was already full on sobbing mode.

I was beginning to panic ."Tae p-please stop..please don't cry and talk to me l can't help if l don't know what's wrong "

He finally looked into my eyes since he had been avoiding it the whole time. "Y-you.."

He stuttered to say still crying while squeezing my hand."l-l what T-Tae say it ..please " l was shaking now crying just as hard as he was.

In one go he shook my core , tears that were now of happiness dropped down my face."You are pregnant.."

"Wait are you serious..." my smile was beyond my control . But then it hit me like a tight slap.

My train suddenly stopped as a truck hit me hard. 'I was pregnant...l am pregnant '. I looked over at Tae who was slowly letting go of my hand .

"No..no.no..no..Kim Taehyung no  ...you can't do this to me " my tears were heavy.  Chocking me to death.'I was pregnant '.

"I'm n-not an Alpha "

"You are not.."

"Taehyung y-you can't...no you can't " l cried hard getting out of bed walking to Taehyung he backed away.

"You are an omega "

"You very well know that l didn't know "

"I don't care Jimin...a child no l can't...no way "

He kept getting closer to the door backing away ."So you are really going to leave "

"You know l can't do this Jimin.. I'm sorry, l love you "

"NO YOU DON'T LOVE ME TAEHYUNG NO YOU DON'T, YOU KNOW WHAT MOTHERFUCKER I AM GOING TO KEEP THIS CHILD NO MATTER WHAT WHETHER YOU ARE HERE OR NOT "

With that Taehyung disappeared forever . I  hiccuped rubbing my belly.

"Fuck you Kim Taehyung "

...

TO BE CONTINUED

THX FOR READING 🤧🤧🤧please hit that vote button, 10 stars for the next chapter 😢😢😢please follow me pretty please 😢😢😢.