MUCH OVERLY cheerful woman.

The next day

Aæææææææææææææææ
Aeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaeeeeeee
Beep BEEP beep BEEP beeeeeeeeeeeeP

"Ughhhhhhh" I woke up to my VERY irritating alarm.

As I got up I looked over at the mirror that I had just unpacked and fixed up on my wall.

I looked like this:👹

As I got up and started to brush my hair , my eyes widened in the realization that I had to start my juniour year in highschool from the next monday , I had absoloutely N O   I D E A  about how to use lockers, I didn't know the daily life schedule of a normal person in america A B O V E all How would the exam schedules go??!!**##☆☆@@!! WHAT THE ABSOLUTE F U C K  ?

ANYWAYS......
I finally thought that I could just ask someone and do a little reserch.
I started to ramble through my clothes to find some thing to wear that would give a 'good first impression' , as my mom says , on the people who would see me.

Sooooo.... I wore a blue and white dress which reached just above my knees with off white ribbons on the dress which in my opinion looked cute and I did a french braid and tied a blue ribbon at the end. You probably have already figured out that I ♡ blue.

"Ree! Our new neighbour is here come down please!"

"Comingggggg daddddddd"

I hurriedly put on some lipbalm and rushed down.

"Hiii! This darling must be Asthé!"

"Yes ma'am"

"I'm Susan , Susan heffley"

"Hello Mrs.Heffley"

"No dear please call me Susan"

"Mhm :) "

I tuned out for the rest of the conversation and then my eyebrowd furrowed in realization that she didn't ask about my wei— uncommon accent. Oh. I guess dad already told her.
No, its not a disability. Its just that I picked up the Indian accent during my years there.

I was soon pulled down to Earth as I heard my dad's voice saying———

"Yeah,yeah we'll be there, won't we Ree?"

"Yeah of course . " I said with a very akward smile.

As soon as Susan left the house I called my dad and asked him" what the hell did I agree to?"

"FIRST language. 2nd don't be panicked. I am NOT selling you of and shipping you off to another  country. We're just going to dinner at the heffley's today at 6'o'clock."

"DINNER! AT 6'O'CLOCK!!! I THOUGHT WE HAVE DINNER AT 10:30 P.M.!!"

"Well yeah but in America people have dinner at 6. And we lived here till you were 11. Did you seriously forget everything!?"

"Okay okay. Oh! 5: 39 ! I've got to get ready!"

"Honey you're perfectly fine "

"Then what am I supposed to do for 20 minutes?"

"Go play  wih Sani "

"Mkay"

After I went into Sani's room I was attacked by a chain of giggle fits.

"Woochieeee!" She drawled

"Yeah yeah woochiee"

I took her in my lap and played with her for some time and Then I was called down by mom.

I went down with Sani still in my lap.

"So we going to the house of the much overly cheerful woman " blurted out Tizer.

"Hey that's not nice!"