Chapter 39

(I know its a Chishiya flashback, ofc we need our man's side anyway!)
Niragi pov

"That blonde tells me what to do.. hah" I slowly made my way back to the church chapel, whatever it's called, as I walked in there I saw one of the girls, I already forgot her name, and hid something. "What are you hiding?" The girl quickly looked up. "e-eh nothing!" "Where is your partner?" "E-Eh where is yours?" "Looking for parts, he sent me to take a look. and i found you, now answer my question." "u-up stairs." "Why are you stuttering? and why are you here instead of being with your partner? If I go upstairs will I find your partner?" "W-well, y-yeah" "You are lying!" I lifted my gun from my shoulder pointing it at her grinning, before with a quick movement, I moved the gun up in the air before firing multiple times letting out loud bangs. Making her fall backwards, as she looked scared up at me.

A few moment's later blondie came walking in probably because he heard the shots, the army dude also came in with the guy he was supposed to be with. And I saw Mr. Blondie look directly at the girl on the ground. "Two hours only went by, and you are boosted, that's kinda sad." Blondie said calmly. "You knew?" "I wasn't sure, but when i blamed your friend you relaxed your body cuz you warrant suspected." "and why didn't you say anything?" The army dude said.

Chishiya pov

"And why didn't you say anything?" Aguni asked, "I wouldn't want to be suspicious of anyone if I was wrong, but since her teammate hasn't shown up yet, I'm guessing she is dead?" Kiyo let out a humpf, "So what. I want to survive! and i never liked her anyways!!" I quickly ignored her and looked at Niragi, "Where did she hide it?" Niragi pointed over at a shelf where half of it was hidden, by some blankets, i quickly made my way over to the shelf looking through it finding the left hand that had been hidden, i grab it walking over to the casket putting the hand back i the indent "The left hand is back in place." the AI voice said. "What should we do with her?" Kuro asked, as he looked at her. "Niragi can shoot her, then she isn't our problem to worry about, then it's just the rest of the body parts we need to find." I said looking at Niragi since he had the gun, "I don't complain." Niragi said and Kiyo looked scared up at us, "N-No please. I don't wanna die." "We don't want to either." Kuro said, "Should I just shoot her?" "Yeah" Niragi grinned looking at the girl lowering his gun towards the girl.

With no hesitation he pulled the trigger and a loud bang could be heard as the bullet went straight through her head, blood instantly splattered on the ground, as she collapsed to the ground, dead. "Well let's continue yeah '' Aguni walked up towards the casket putting the doll head in its place and the right hand. "The head, and right hand has been placed in its place, 9 pieces left." "Well this time we can all split up, we don't need to be this cautious" The rest of the ground nodded just agreeing, After what felt like forever everything got found, with 2 hours left on the timer.

I found a leg and the left foot and the others found the rest, and before I knew it we were done.

Suddenly I felt my eyes open again and I was met with the white scaling of the hospital, "Chishiya! Are you okay?!" I looked at the nurse that had run over to me earlier. "Maybe you still need to take it easy, you've only been out of the hospital for a month." "No… I'm fine, I think I just stood up too quickly.." "if you had a black out you would have woken up almost instantly" "how long was i laying there?" "half an hour" "o-oh.. I'm okay tho." She nodded, "take the rest of day off,i don't want you to overwork yourself, when you just got out of here, we can't have you come back" I just nodded before getting up, "Thanks" She smiled and nodded before taking the patient i was with out and away to surgery.

I made my way to the entrance and to my car, I started it and went home. I saw my dad in his office as I quickly snuck by making my way to my room, changing to more casual clothes. The white zip hoodie I used to wear with a plain black t-shirt under, and some sweatpants, before grabbing my phone and headphones and walking out of my room, I almost made it past my dads office. Sadly I wasn't as lucky escaping unnoticed. "Why are you home? I told you to work at the hospital." "I was allowed to go now." "Well I didn't approve. "Get going." "No, I'm supposed to take it easy and you know that. They don't wanna overwork me. So don't take that talk with me." I said shrugging before walking off.

I heard to the front door leaving the house, i put my headphones on, turning them on playing, opening spotify going to my liked playlist and clicking play, the song that was playing was Neptune by Sleeping At Last. I kept walking till i saw the small forest i used to play in when i didnt wanna be home, i walked in already knowing where i'm going, soon i find the river going through the forest, i see the fallen tree laying across the water with enough space to sit on without touching the water, with no hesitation i walked over sitting down.

I let out a small sigh listening to the song. Since it only took 2 minutes or so to get here the song was not over yet.

"I'm only honest when it rains.
If I time it right, the thunder breaks.
When I open my mouth.
I wanna tell you but i don't know how"

THe song blasting in my ears before I felt a soft tap on my shoulder making me turn my head. A tall male, black hair tied ish in the back, and a few piercings. And burns, wait now I recognize him. "weren't you the one i shared the hospital room with?" Wait… before he could answer I was thinking again, he looks like that ehh Niragi guy from that weird flashback thing from earlier. wait… wasn't his name Niragi? "You okay?" he asked calmly sitting beside me, i took out one airpod looking at him again, "Yeah, just thinking. What were you saying?" I said my face is still never changing. "Yeah I am, I'm kinda surprised you remember me." " I have a good memory, warrant your name Niragi? or something like that." "Damn, stop on." He let out a small chuckle. "What are you listening to?" "Right now?" Ocean, With Elsa and Emilie" "Oh nice, i don't know the song tho." "Fair." "If i remember correctly your name waaaaas, Chishiya? Right?" "You got a good memory yourself." "Thanks, do you live far from here?
I've never really seen anyone here before?" "I live 2 minutes away." "Oh damn." "What about you?" "30 minute walk, ish."

"I see" "So… How is it going with you?"

_______________________________________
Still happy birthday day you fantastic bitch, even tho it's not yet! But close enough HAHAAA Mindsett143

Word count: 1278