The Map

*Outfit*

*Outfit*

The days after the festival swept by until it was the first day back at school. Evelyn had finished getting ready and waited outside for Missy to come pick her up. After 5 minutes she saw her best friend coming around the corner. Missy pulled the car into the driveway and Evelyn got in hugging her best friend. "Mis, you look so good!" she exclaimed after putting her seatbelt on. "girl you look hot!" Missy replies driving on to go get another member of their friend group. They pull up to Sasha's and she gets in hugging the two and they went on their way to get morning coffees or for some ice coffee and hot chocolate. While driving to Harper's they continue talking and gossiping about the festival and their holidays, obviously not mentioning the blonde guys bed Evelyn woke up in the day after. "Where's Harps?" Evelyn asks when they pull up and she's no where in sight. "Don't know, let me call her," Sasha says but with the call going straight to voicemail they decided to wait a few minutes before continuing on to Amerie's. Amerie Wadia hopped into the car screaming excitedly at her friends. "here Ams" Evelyn says while handing Amerie her drink "thanks, where's Harper?" "thought you'd know, she was t outside her house or answering calls" Sasha replies, "weird, i haven't heard from her since the festival," Missy says joining the conversation again as they pull into the school, after throwing their drinks on some Bruno's boys.

They all get out of Missy's car and hug properly. "god, I forgot how much I hate it here," Sasha retorts while Amerie links her arm with her and says, "honey we're home" making all the girls laugh while walking in the school gates. Evelyn spots one of her closest friends Anthony Vaughn most commonly known as 'Ant' and ran up to him tackling him in a hug.
"Ant!" "hi Ev, how were your holidays?" he asks while they let go of their hug "good, parents were away for most of it though so it was pretty lonely at home but Missy stayed a lot so it was fine. How were your holidays?" she asked not realising there were eyes staring at her the whole interaction dying for her to say something to him, especially after their night together. Before Ant could answer another voice piped in "missing your fifth witch huh Evie?" Evelyn recognised that voice all too well and slowly turned her head to the blonde who sat on top of the wall only a mere metre away. "piss off Spider" she replies while moving away to Missy and Sasha, not realising the confusion and hurt her reply made the boy feel. Missy, Sasha and Evelyn continue walking into the school more gossiping about everyone around them while Amerie spoke to Dusty for probably like the first time ever. "Dusty spoke to me!" Amerie squealed running up to them pushing them into two people "Sorry," Evelyn yells back to Darren and Quinni as they continue walking until they all stop to look at a new guy. "He's cute" Evelyn says while her friends gush over the new guy before they were all interrupted by someone yelling.

"There's a full sex map in the old stairwell!"
They all looked at each other and grabbed onto each other and started running with everyone else to go investigate this sex map. "Wtf" Evelyn says when they push themselves to the front to see the map. "this is so messed up" Missy says to Evelyn. Evelyn looks at the sex map taking photos of it until she finds her name in a sparkly pink with a yellow crown next to it.

Evelyn 👑
hooked up with : Dusty, Ant, Missy, Zack, Lachlan, Tom, Ryan and Harry.
fucked : Dusty, Ant, Tom, Ethan, George and Caleb.

Evelyn was in shock that all of that was up there for everyone to see. She was connected to guys and Missy in her year and guys from the year above. She didn't know how anyone could do such a thing like this. Missy grabs her arm and storms out dragging her with her into the hall where they had to have an assembly. Everyone comes and fills all the chairs up except one on the other side of the room where in walks their missing friend, Harper McLean. "woah, is that Harps?" Missy asks making Evelyn turn to look in the direction Missy was looking "pack it up eleven!" Evelyn yells as a joke but with no response, she finds it weird how one of her best friends has been ignoring all of them and shows up with a totally new look. Unknown to Evelyn was Amerie getting up and trying to run over to their friend on the other side of the hall until Principal Woods tells her to sit down. During Woodsy's speech Evelyn could feel eyes staring into the back of her head which belong to a blonde haired boy who would do anything to understand what's going on in that girls head. The assembly was excused as Missy and Evelyn get up and run over to their missing friend.
"Harps," Evelyn says while crushing the girl in a hug letting go for Missy to hug her next, "where've you been? also love your hair," "yeah, thanks." Harper replies looking down. The girls continue to catch up when they walk to the basketball indoor court. "I'll be right back," Evelyn says while walking away over to Ant and Spider. "Eve," Ant says pulling her in for a hug while showing her his phone where they continue to talk about the map while Spider stands there wondering if he should ask her about their night together.
"Didn't know you fucked all my friends, Evie" Spider says hastily with a hint of jealousy laced in his voice joining their conversation looking at her, "didn't take you for the jealous type, Spider?" Evelyn replies with a little laugh looking up from into his blue eyes. "oh please, why would I be jealous?" he chuckles knowing there names should've been linked after the festival "maybe because you know that you'll never be able to," Evelyn says as her face turns sour "oh yeah, why's that?" Spider says irritated, "because you're a dick." Evelyn replies before walking over to where a group is starting to gather around. Spider shakes his head "you're a fucking slut." he yells after her. Evelyn ignores him and pushes herself to the front of the gathered people to see what's happening. Evelyn runs to Missy after Harper head-buts Amerie to the ground and they all walk out together to go meet Sasha by the lockers.

They stay there talking about how it was Amerie who made the map and how fucked up it is. Feeling eyes on her Evelyn looks behind her seeing Spider looking at her until he turns away to talk to Ant. Out of nowhere Missy and Harper walk away, leaving Sasha and Evelyn to look behind them and see Amerie walking over. They try to walk off but Amerie calls out to them, "Eve, Sash!" they stop and slowly turn around. "so you've chose her side," Amerie continues, "there is no side" sasha replies and goes on a rant to Amerie while Evelyn was busy looking at the boy behind Amerie's head, until Sasha drags her away to go find Harper and Missy outside.

~Authors note~
*outfit at top photo*
also Evelyn and Missy had made out to see what sexuality Missy was. Evelyn is straight and just helping out a friend.
Once again thank you for choosing to read this story i hope you like it and continue reading.