05: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁

. . .

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 science class. Honestly, I thought I was going to be paired with some random student that won't do anything.

But for some odd reason, my partner was, you guessed it. Park Sunghoon. At first I thought it was some joke. But the teacher was being for real for real.

"Are we suppose to add this in?" I said, holding up a bottle of some kind of liquid. "That's going to go after we put this in". Wow, such a smarty pants.

He poured the green kind of liquid (a/n: I don't know anything about this..) first before taking the bottle I had on my hand. "Do you want to add this?" He asked me.

"Yes please" I took he bottle from his hand. "Add just a little, it will do its thing" he explained. "This much?" I said, pouring a little of it.

He nodded. "Students! I'll be right back, I forgot the last bottle" the teacher said, quickly running out of the classroom.

We both looked at eachother before shrugging. Teachers can forget stuff.. so, there isn't any time to waste in complaining.

The class was very quiet for some reason. Its like they are held hostage or something. "Should we check how far we have gone?" He asked me.

"Yea, how far have we go-" my sentence was cut off midway by a high pitched scream. Everyone shot their heads towards where the scream came from.

Omfg... its haewon :/. "My foot! It's bleeding!" She said, sitting down so she doesn't feel roo much pressure on it.

Most of the students went to check how she was doing, while me and Sunghoon, and a few other classmates, just watched all the commotion.

"Shouldn't we take her to the nurse's room?"

"Yea, but I'm not too strong to carry her-"

"Sunghoon! Please help me! Take me to the nurse's office!" Haewon said out of the blue. Not going to lie, I felt a bit jealous to let Sunghoon go to her.

But I cant be selfish either so I asked him: "if you want to go then go, if you want to stay, tell the other students to take her".

It made Sunghoon sigh in relief. "Let the other students take her. I'm not going to miss the last step.." Sunghoon said, loud enough for them to hear.

"But I want you to take me-"

"Let's go Haewon, we should respect other's opinions" thank you to whoever said that. Becuase I'm definitely not letting him go.

"B-but I want him to take me!" She kept on yapping while she was being taken out of the classroom. And soon after, the teacher came in.

"Someone is missing.." the teacher checked the attendance. "Where is Haewon? Wasn't she here before?"

"She was taken to the nurse's office, she dropped one of the empty glasses and hurt her foot" one of the students told the teacher.

"I guess we'll continue without her" the teacher gave the bottles she went to get and quickly went back to continuing the lesson.