Chapter 1

+Hi everyone, Az here this is my first book I hope you enjoy!+

---

Phoebe watched as Melody's soul returned to the other side, tears filled both their eyes. "I'll see you in the fabric of the universe." Melody spoke softly as she grabbed a hold of Phoebe's hand. Soon enough the only piece left of Melody was the match packet with only one match left that was laying in Phoebe's hands as she turned towards her family, tear stained cheeks and a red nose.

"Phoebe?" Callie asked her voice laced with concern, but Phoebe didn't say anything, she just went over and hugged her mother, which was strange for her. This was the first time since she was 12 that she had willingly hugged her mother. Callie new that something was wrong, really wrong. "Where's Melody?" Trevor asked Phoebe in a soft tone, but that just caused her to crash head first into a break-down.

Phoebe couldn't remember anything that happened after that, it was all just blank.

---

It's 3:07am and Phoebe hadn't slept a wink, she was just staring at the ceiling wishing to see Melody one last time, she would give anything, she would give her life just to hug Melody. She rolled over to look at the match that was set on her night stand, she closed her eyes as a tear slipped down her cheek.

As she opened her eyes after a minute Melody's face is looking right at her, she still had her flames and blue hue. "Melody?" Phoebe cried looking at the young teen, but it was short lived, she blinked and it was Melody fading away the same as earlier.

---

A few weeks has passed since she lost Melody, and everything about her had changed, she didn't make jokes, she didn't try to sneak into the car when they got a call, she barely even left her room. Callie was worried and so was Gary. They walked up the stairs to Phoebe's room and knocked on the door gently "Phoebe? It's mom can I come in?" She said with the softest voice she could muster with out crying. Phoebe opened the door but just went straight back to her bed.

"Phoebe, I'm worried about you." Callie said in the same tone, Phoebe just turned to face the wall in her bed, and pulled the covers up to just under her eyes. Phoebe didn't say anything, she hadn't spoken to anyone since Melody left. "Gary and I talked, we think you might just need to get out there again and meet people your age." Callie spoke with a slightly more stern tone. "Fine." Was the only thing Phoebe said for another 3 weeks...

+ And that's the end of chapter one! 440 words! Please leave your remember to vote! Chapter 2 will be out hopefully later today or early tomorrow! +